ch.7 helping of a old friend

Izuku pov

Time skip 4 years later

For four years I started killing, breaking information, spying, even working for other governments, the name Verde become one of the name everyone scared of it, hero, villain, civilian, or vigilantes don't want to mess with me, after all, I have the permission from UN to erase any obstacles in my way.

Sho pov

I was in my office drinking a tea and checking some paper when my phone ring, I picked it up and there wasn't any sound, then I heard the ring again, then I knew it was from my personal phone, I was surprised, not many people know my personal number, I answered "hello?" The caller said " Mr.traker, long time no seen I presume?" That voice, that sarcastic is familiar, I know who is it so I answered " quite the presume, and I know you didn't call to say hi, so what do you want.....principal nezu" I heard from the phone chuckle and said " always to the point, never changed, anyway I want a favour" 'he rarely want favour, especially if it from people that are higher than heroes' I thought, "what kind of favour we're discussing here?" I asked, he replied with " i want an instructor, for three years, I want the instructor be the best, can you do it for me, old friend?" "*sigh* listen old friend, I may have the person, but that person is important, not just for my country or yours, but for the world, he have the permission to kill any one without any consequences and, he doesn't regret killing anyone, so it's for the best of your students to not become bunch of eyesores for him" he seem surprised since he didn't say anything for whole minute, he break the silence by his cherry voice saying" wonderful!, I can't wait to meet that person, by which, what's the name of this important person?" "Verde" I replied to him, he then said " V-Verde? Like the youngest agent agent who started his work in four years and became the one of the agent who no want to mess with?!?, sho, are you sure about him?" I swear to god that was the first time I heard him yelled, I said after him " of course, after all he'll come back to his mother country" he's more shocked, I just knew it even if I can't see his face "tell me old friend, what's the name of Mr.verde?" I smirked and said " izuku Verde, formerly izuku yagi" he said with laughs on the other line, he said after calming down "finally, I can meet the genius who rivals my IQ when he was 10 years old, alright old friend, I hope to see him tomorrow, and thank you, I will remember this favour" " ya ya, go you ratty friend,  I will see soon" I said and cut the line, I called my secretary to call izuku, ' now I have to argue with him to go, why do you put me in hard situation nezu' I thought, once the door i saw izuku in his suite with the hat and a long coat (remember it's England, rain is heaver than most of countries) i moved my head to the side like a signal to sit beside me, I set down and said "new mission, sir" I sweat dropped and told him with serious tongue i could make "izuku you need to go to Musutafa Japan in 24 hours, you will be an instructor in......UA high school, I am sorry but you need to face them" I said the last part with venom in my voice, I couldn't see his eyes that was covered by the edge of the hat he stood up and went to the door, before he leave he said "I'll pick my staff and go to the plane i will take my personal car and go, I know I should face the past at some point but not that soon..... I will visit in semester break, for now goodbye, sir" he went, and I sigh of relief, 'thank god, he didn't kill, or destroy anything'.

Izuku personal car (v)