ch.35 younger but not nicer

Hi, I wanted to give a warning from start of this one because this one contain strong language, cursing words, so it's not my responsibility for what gonna happen or what you gonna learn.

3rd pov

We see aizawa, the yagi's, todoroki's, bakugou's, Alfred, izuku, and nezu in the principle office, nezu on his chair, izuku, aizawa, masaru, and enji sitting on a side while in front both of them were the teenagers, and the yagi's, between both of them were rei, mitsuki, and Alfred.

Izuku said in a pissed off voice "you're telling me that I had the permission to kill anyone and I didn't kill these bastards? What an asshole was I? Then, I'll kill them!!" As he grabbed aizawa knife and was about to stab inko, but aizawa captured him by his scarf.

Aizawa yelled "izuku!!, control yourself!" Izuku looked at him and said "you said that you know everything happened to me, then why are you still defending them, these piece of shits done everything to make my life a living hell!!, it's even a mercy that I am killing them rather than torturing them!!, make them swim in there blood, beg me for forgiveness, kiss my shoes for mercy!!".

Everyone were shocked of what he said, aizawa collected himself and said "izuku, I brought them here to talk calmly and in peace" izuku looked at him for seconds and passed the knife back to aizawa, izuku sat down and looked at them with disgust and anger, aizawa sighed and sat next to izuku.

Nezu coughed and said "now that we're......calm, let's, first, let's start of what happened after you became an agent and got your permission from UN" as they told him all of the things happened to him.

Izuku scratched his head and asked "so, I left Japan because someone by the name of Sho Tracker took me to England to become an agent then I became one of the most feared agent by the name Verde, and I came back here to teach some hero wannabe to become hero and some of the students are these fukers, then I was attracted, kidnapped, tortured again, saved, some girl showed up saying I must marry her while I am engaged and have a daughter, flying to France then running for my life from loyal guard of King because the girl was the princess?".

Aizawa pinched his nose bridge and said "pretty much" izuku thought about it and said "so.........where's my fiancée?"
Nezu chuckled and said "she'll be here in 1, 2, 3....." as the door opened to reveal Sophie and Jade, when izuku saw Sophie, his face was so red that was like eyes of rabbits, Sophie asked "what seem to be the problem that I was called here? And where's izuku?".

Aizawa sighed and replied "we called you because it's about izuku.......you see" as he stepped aside to show izuku, when Sophie saw him, she quietly gave Jade to aizawa and went to izuku, when she was in front of him, izuku didn't know what to do or say as he stood there awkwardly, suddenly, izuku was being choked by Sophie hug as she was yelling "I never knew izuku was a most adorable one ever in his youth!!!".

Aizawa was about to say that he can't breathe, but when he saw izuku was hugging back with a satisfied face, he didn't say anything, after a while if talking between Sophie and Izuku about there daughter, there relationship, the king and the queen and many more, after a while Jade started to fall asleep so Sophie went back and was still smiling.

Aizawa asked him "izuku, are you okay? You're still smiling" izuku looked at him and said "right now, I realised something" aizawa raised an eyebrow and asked "which is?" Izuku smiled wider and replied "I am jealous of myself, or rather, from my future self" aizawa sighed, izuku looked at Alfred and asked "and who you're to me or my future me?".