ch.38 all of the chess pieces

Next week

It has been a week from izuku marriage, as the marriage went well, but since then, izuku didn't go to any class, as all of the students were chatting while waiting aizawa to start the lesson which it was izuku lesson in real.

As the chat continued, mina asked all of the class "do you think when will Mr.verde come back?" Yaoyorozu replied "well, it was only a week, maybe a month or more since they still have there honeymoon-" but her talk was cut off by the door open sound.

All of them heard the cheerful sound as it said "hello everyone! Your lovely teacher has come back to all you!!" As they looked at the source of the voice to see izuku with a big smile on his face, izuku looked at them as they did the same for a while.

Izuku looked and them and asked "why all of you are so harsh on me? Everytime I disappear for a while and return, I can't have good returning greeting, am I hatred by all of y-" as he could finish his talk when he was launched backward by the huge force the students made by the hug they gave izuku.

Some students hugged him, and most of them yelled "Welcome back, Mr.verde!!!", izuku smiled amd hugged them back while saying "and it's feel good to be back to my problem maker class", when they broke the hug they started asking about what's he doing there and why isn't he in his honeymoon with Sophie.

He replied "well, we decided that we'll take our honeymoon to the end of school year vacation of yours which we're near the end of the year, so I returned while she stayed in UK, anyway, return to your seats, I've a news I want to tell of you" all of the students went to there seats.

Izuku cleared his throat and said "for today lesson, I won't be doing anything" in that moment, mina shouted "we won't have lesson!!!!" Izuku smiled at her and said "no, today you'll have lessons, I won't have to instruct any of you" mina sat down with a disappointment face, kaminari asked "what do you mean, Mr.verde?".

Izuku looked at him and answered "last week, I called some.........friends to come here and help your improvement, they should arrive in 5.....4.....3.....2....1, and now" as the door opened very fast, 4 people came and hugged izuku very hard that the sound of his bones that were crashing, were heard.

Izuku pushed them to breath and looked at the class and said "students, I want you to meet my........juniors of my agency, the five royal chess, and my students" all of the class were surprised by them, kirishima asked "wait, you said five, but they are four?" Izuku looked at him and pointed at kirishima left.

Kirishima looked at his left, only to be met with a face of a girl in front of him, everyone jumped by her sudden appearance, the girl giggled and said "what a bunch of sheep, you couldn't even sense me, will, it won't be surprise, after all, only Mr.verde can only sense me".

The girl went to the group and started to chat with them, izuku sighed and said "introduce yourselves and let's start the lesson" the girl started "hi! my name's Lily Wilson, I am the Pawn" the other one said which was a young woman "hi~, my name's Emily Smith, I am the Queen" the next was a man which turned out to be Thomas.

"Hi! Again actually, my name Thomas Alexander as you already know, and I am the Knight" the next one was another man that look like Thomas but taller and muscular "hi my name is James Alexander, big brother of Thomas, and I am the Rock" the students were surprised that there was a siblings in that team.

The last one was a small girl, as she said "hi, my name is Stella Brown, and I am Bishop" izuku tabbed the desk and said "and as you know, I am the king, if you have a question, ask, then we'll start the lesson" as many raised there hands, izuku sighed and started answering there questions.

As izuku answered one by one all of there questions with the group, one was "why do they have codename by chess pieces?" Izuku sighed and said "actually, it was suppose to be there choice to choose there codename, but, they told me to give it to them as a thanks for teaching them, for why there name's is by chess pieces".

"I gave those codename by there quirk, Lily have the quirk of clone, she can change her appearance and make clones by any appearance, so I called her the Pawn because pawn is the most numbered piece in chess and can turn themselves to any piece, Thomas and James have the same quirk but with different abilities, both of them have a quirk called weapon birth, which allows them to create weapon, but, Thomas can only make melee weapons, so I called him Knight since Knight use swords and spears in old centuries, while James can make range weapon, so I called him rock since the rock piece have one of the longest range in the chess game".

"And we have Stella which her quirk is the dasher which make her able to dash very fast and dash through any matter, I called her Bishop because Bishop can move from long distance to another very fast in chess, and lastly, we have Emily which is the queen, het quirk is the queen of nature, as the name gives, she can control any type of element and talk to any animal, so as she's already the queen of nature, she's the queen of the chess".

Yaoyorozu then asked "then, why did you called yourself the king?" Izuku smiled while the group were worried, izuku said with a smile "because I have the one thing the every king is united with" Yaoyorozu asked "which is?" Izuku snapped his finger and all of them were on there kneel or facing down from the pleasure izuku releasing, izuku replied "Everyone kneele before the king".

Izuku snapped again which made the heavy atmosphere disappear, izuku continued "now, since questions are over, it's my turn to talk, for a while, I won't teach you because I won't have enough time to all of you, so I put all of your with one of these instructors or more if you need more, for example, most of you can't use there quirk very well or keep it, so you goes to Lily, if you need melee weapons training, you goes to Thomas, if range, James, if melee and range, then both"

"If you need speed quirk ability, Stella, and any type of nature quirk then Emily, I won't be there so have fun, I divide your names to your instructors, so have fun time and goodbye for now" when he ended, he met with thousands of questions, but he didn't answer them, he just went outside, leaving the students with there new hell training.
_____________________________
And that's for this time, and I am sorry it's short, I only wanted to introduce the new oc, by the way, I already said it, I had a little time so I used it to this chapter, but that doesn't mean I can keep writing like normal schedule, I am sorry and goodbye, and I thank you for your understanding.