ch.30 the fall of the yakuza

3rd pov

As the heroes were getting ready to attack the yakuza with the police, the yakuza were getting ready to try the equation.

Chisaki was in front the members of yakuza in the laboratory to get the equation ready, as he was looking at the laboratory members working on the equation.

When the equation was ready, Chisaki got up and said "it's ready, the equation to new life, pure life, with no quirk, only normal being" as he put the compound inside some darts, the sound of a explosion were heard.

Chisaki looked around and ordered "find out what was that and take care of it!!" As they went to find the source of the explosion, while they were trying to find the explosion cause, Chisaki picked a gun and put some darts in it.

Outside, as the yakuzas got to the explosion place, they were greeted by a smile of the devil, "why, hello there everyone, how is your day~? Is it good? if so, let me ruin it" the one was none less than Izuku himself, but it was different than his normal self, he had evil smile on his face as he was holding his katana that was reflecting sunlight on it.

The yakuza were confused by what's a single boy doing here, one of them "kid, do you want to die here? Or are you an idiot?" Izuku smiled wider and said "I am not an idiot, that's for sure, and that I want to die......" as he vanished and reappeared behind the one who asked and......

*slice*

The man head was cut off of his body, when the others saw that, they were terrified, izuku looked at the other with his smile and said "shall we continue?" As he charged at them with his katana, as the yakuzas collected them self and charged too.

With every swing of izuku katana, blood was spread everywhere, the reinforcement of the yakuza came and started to attack him.

While izuku was fighting the yakuza, the heroes and police sneaked inside the base without alarming the yakuzas, one of the polices asked "are you sure you left the boy alone there, without anyone?" Aizawa looked at him but still running and answered "believe me, I am more worried about who face him than himself?" Which got some heroes and polices confused while some who saw izuku in fight shiver.

The heroes were sir nighteye, erasehead, bubble girl, centipeder, mirio, nejiro, tamaki, ryukyu, uraraka, asui, fat gum, kirishima, kasagiriman, and Mr.brave.

When they were running, they saw some yakuzas going to outside, there numbers were a lot, aizawa thought 'that's a lot of them, be careful izuku', as they continued there running.

As they were going deeper and deeper, they knocked some yakuzas who saw them, as they were in half of the base, one of the member of the yakuza was hiding inside the walls.

When the yakuza member saw them, he immediately used his quirk to manipulate the earth which made some unbalance, then the walls started to launch spikes at them, one of the heroes who was rock lock, didn't notice one of the spikes were launched at him.

He was about to be killed, but Aizawa moved faster and got him faster to dodge, aizawa pulled him out of the way of the spike, aizawa looked at the others and said "there's one of theme here, be careful, he can manipulate earth, stay together and open your eyes!".

As they started to running again, but stayed away from walls and stayed together, as the way goes, more spikes came with more yakuzas, they were coming more and more, 6 of the eight bullets of the yakuza came and started to charge at them.

The 6 bullets were shin, toya,  yu, hekiji, soramitsu, and kendo, shin yelled "what do you want that you come here!?!" He used his quirk wich is confession, which made anyone tell the truth no matter what.