ch.41 not a hero

3rd pov

We can see izuku, George, Elizabeth, Alfred and Jade coming out of a izuku's plane and went inside a black windows car and they started to head to UA, while they were heading there, izuku was still thinking of a way to return Sophie safely.

When they arrived there, they were greeted by nezu, UA staff and students with heroes, they went to nezu office, they sat down while the heroes were standing with the students, izuku said "your majesty, you stay here with the others and you'll be safe until I return with Sophie, as you're still here, Sho will come here after sometime with some agents".

George thought about it and asked "izuku, can you promise me to return my daughter safe?" Izuku kneeled and said "I swear, not only as an agent, as a royal guard, as her bodyguard, and as her husband, I won't let anything happen to her, no matter what".

Izuku got up and was about to leave, but aizawa caught his arm, izuku looked at him and asked "what?" Aizawa said "we're coming too" izuku asked again "we?" As all of the heroes looked at him, AM, GW, GT, endeavour, mirko, best jeans, hawks, thirteen, and many more with all of 1-A students, izuku sighed and pulled his hand out of aizawa grip and said "no, I am going alone and I'll return with Sophie without any of you".

As he was about to go away, aizawa grabbed his arm again and said "and I am not letting you go alone" izuku got little annoyed by that, he said "and I said, I'll go alone, so move your hand and don't interfere of my business" enji asked "izuku let as help you" izuku looked at him with frown and said "I don't need any of your help" AM asked "but why?".

Izuku snatched his arm out of aizawa grip and said "because I said so" aizawa asked "buy what are you so afraid of that you won't let as help you?" Izuku said with a little louder voice "because you can't do it!" Aizawa asked with louder voice than "and how can you do it and not us?!" Izuku yelled that everyone were surprised by his actions "because I am not a hero!!!".

Izuku put a hand on his face from frustration, izuku never got that frustrate, as he continued "I am not a hero! I don't save people by waiting for reporters to show up!! I don't care what people think of me!! A murder?!? A killer!?! A freak?!!? A monster!??! Even if they call me a bloodthirsty inhuman!!! I don't fucking care! Do you know why!?! Because I am not a hero and I'll never be!" As he sat down from all of the yelling while the others were silent.

Izuku looked at AM and said "you said why don't I need your help, because heroes were the reason for my misery, why should I let who hurt me to help me?" Izuku got up and went aizawa and asked "do you still want to help me?" Aizawa was silent, but he then looked at izuku in the eyes and said "yes".

Izuku grabbed his pistol and he pulled the magazine and cocked the gun so the last bullet was out, he grabbed one bullet and put it in the gun, izuku said "one bullet, one shot, want to go with me, prove it" as he gave the gun to aizawa and made him hold it while pointing the gun at izuku heart, aizawa was surprised as the other were too.

Izuku said "now, pull the trigger" aizawa asked "wai- what?!?" Izuku said "you heard me, pull the trigger, shoot the bullet, fire the gun, by what phrase I'll say, it won't change the meaning, so pull it and prove it that I can trust you for coming with me" Aizawa didn't pulled and asked "wait, I won't kill you, that's insane!!" Izuku moved the gun to his head and said "pull it or leave it" as aizawa couldn't do it and lowered the gun, izuku took the gun back and pointed at aizawa.

Izuku said "that's our difference between my world and your world" as he pulled the tricker and......*crank* it was an empty pistol, izuku raised his other hand to show that the bullet was in his hand, as izuku was about to leave, aizawa grabbed his arm, izuku looked at him and said in annoyances "now what?" Aizawa looked at him and asked "what if......what if I wasn't a hero? What if I am not a hero? Will you take me with you?" Izuku raised an eyebrow and said "you can't kill, you are as useless as a normal civilian in front of any agent, what gonna change?".

Aizawa said "if you give me a second chance, I can do it" izuku said "you don't understand, do you? You are a hero, hero can't kill, only soldier, agents, and villains can kill, you aren't any of them, but fine, here's the second chance, what you gonna do with it?" Aizawa looked at nezu and said "nezu, I resign as a hero and I want to you take care of the paper work for me" Everyone were surprised by that, even izuku, nezu sighed and said "you owe me a favour" as aizawa smiled and looked at izuku.

Aizawa asked "is the second chance still available?" Izuku nodded, aizawa said "good" he quickly pulled his back knife and threw it right to izuku head, before it could hit izuku, izuku caught it by two fingers, izuku said "shabby, slow and predictable, but it can kill" he looked at aizawa and said "come on, what are you waiting for, I have a wife to get her back to her family, and I need you, uncle shouta" as aizawa smiled and they were about to go, but they stopped when izuku heard "mo-m-mommy?".

Izuku looked behind him to see his daughter, Jade, saying here first word "mo-mom-mommy" izuku got a single tear from his eyes, he went to her and said "I'll get mommy back, I'll get her back to you, to me, to her family, just eait and see, your father gonna rescue her" as he smiled and laughed with the giggle of his daughter, but in reality, those laughs were the pain of how his wife couldn't see there daughter saying her first word.

Izuku went back and whipped his eyes and went to the door and said "let's go uncle" as both of them went and started to head to Italy, leaving all of the heroes and students behind.

_______________________________________

And that's for this time, hope you like it, and see you next time and I am sorry it's short in a long period of time, but as you know, I can't do anything about it.