Ch.48 finishing the unfinished

3rd pov

As we can see that all of them returned to UA and Izuku said "call all the heroes, we're well prepared to finish this once and for all" as they nodded and started to call all the top hundred and many other heroes agency, in that time, Izuku got a massage and he read it "a hour and we're with you" he smiled.

After a while

As we could see many heroes in a room as many more of there sidekick and who work in their agency were pleasant in that room, Nezu was seating on a chair of the top of the meeting table, one of the sides of Nezu was Izuku sitting and the other one was Endeavour, Nezu started "as we all know, we all are under the threat of the group of villains that they call them self as League of Villain, which they made many attempts that costed some casualties and minor damage, so today, we're here to stop them for once".

As they started there discussion, unaware that one of them wasn't pay attention to them, which was Izuku, he kept his attention to the clock, but he snapped out it as he heard a hero saying "and how do we know where's there base?" Without letting anyone answering the hero, Izuku said "because AFO needed quirks" as they looked at him, he continued "AFO needed quirk to rebuild his strength, so he had to use hospitals to help him collect information about strong quirks  and what's better than a hospital that it's famous of it's doctors of quirk".

He snapped his finger as the TV showed the hospital and as it was located in the heart of the city, Izuku said "he was collecting those quirk to be able to raise again, as he did, the hospital must now be operating plans to transmit the quirk to Shigaraki, but as far as I know, not all of the doctors, nurses and janitors are involved, but there's one specific doctor has the most suspicious on him".

Mirio asked "then what do we have to do?" Izuku said "I have plan, but this time is different" Aizawa asked "how different?" Izuku stood up and said "I need.....help, I need help from the heroes to stop this" as they were silent, he never admit that he needs help from heroes, but know, his words were carrying a voice of..........someone in need, they were quite for a while until Aizawa stood up and went to Izuku, he put his hand on Izuku's shoulder and said "Mr verd- Izuku, even if it's to the bottom of hell, I am with you".

As he hugged Izuku, he broke the hug as he looked to the heroes as some started to nod and there number increased that at the end, all of them agreed, Izuku smiled, then, a sound of a plane was heard, they looked outside to see that a military cargo plane was standing in the air, it slowly lowered a container, Izuku smiled, then someone said "the delivery had been received" as they to be Sho.

Izuku looked at him then at the heroes and said "we're now ready, now, since Sho arrived and soon the agency all of them, before explaining the plan, does any of you have any questions?" As no one said anything, he grinned and looked at Sebastian and said "go and prepare it" he nodded and went out of the room, heading to the container, he looked at Jonathan and said "partner, I want you to be with me, just like old times" he nodded, Izuku then looked at the heroes and said "the plan is the I....."

After explaining and preparing (about two hours)

We see Izuku putting on a helmet connected to a computer, he looked at Sebastian and nodded, Sebastian, who was on the computer, started it, as it started, Izuku consciousness faded, as it transport to the other side of the connected helmet, that was connected to someone else, as it started.

As then, Izuku woke up in a dark place, filled with fog, just like the dream he had with One For All, but this time, he was holding to his cane that he used after his leg was badly injured, and he wore a black and green suit without fog around him and he could talk with his mouth, he looked around, then, someone said "well, well, well, never thought, in my entire life, I would be more happier to see you here, Izuku Verde".