ch22 facing an old 'friend'

3rd person pov

We see aizawa, vladking, cemento, and nezu in front reporters that have questions about the attack that happened.

The reporters started to ask questions repeatedly.

Reporter1: how come the top school for heroes in Japan be attacked and be able to kidnapp a student and making multiple students injured?

Aizawa:it seem that atta-

Reporter2: what were heroes doing when the attack happen and why they didn't protect the students?

Vladking: the heroes faced the villains while other hero were busy sav-

Reporter3: what are you doing to save that student and why she was the target by the villains?

The questions contained while UA stuff couldn't continuing there answers, that contained until one question "who gave the permission to the students to use there quirk?".

A voice replied, but that voice was full of anger and annoyances "I did" all eyes were on izuku that was standing next to the entrance door.

The reporters wanted to ask him, while the teachers and the principle prayed that izuku wouldn't kill any of them.

Izuku went next to aizawa and put his hand on the table and said (still anger in his voice) "I gave the permission to use there quirk, do you have any other question?".

The reporter said "why did you gave the permission when you knew they are students that they don't have there licence with them, and on top of that put them in danger?".

Izuku raised his eyebrow and sigh, he went in front of the reporter and said "first of all, there were in danger already, and expect me to let them die because there teacher didn't give the permission to use there quirk? How much are you foolish to think about that question?"

The reporter got mad and yelled "who do you think you're to insult me?" Izuku chuckled and said "I am the one who closed 180,000 news stations around the world, from TV news, journalists, to radios too".

That made every reporter silent except the one in front izuku, as he said "what did you do? Kill them" izuku smirked and said "exactly", the reporter thought he was bluffing, so he said "you are laying".

The teachers wanted to stop izuku before he do something dangerous but he already did, with a

*bang*

Izuku shot the reporter leg "AAGGGHH, what the hell?! Someone help me, goddammit!!" As no one dared to move from there seats and dared to say anything.

Izuku kneeled and put his gun under reporter chin and lifted it so the eyes of reporter were on izuku, izuku said "no matter what you are, what you can, who you are, I'll not hesitate to show you shinigami, so shut your traps if you value your life".

As izuku went outside of the room and no one dared to move or say anything.

After a while, with a group of students

Shoto, shoka, katsuki, katsumi, Iida, kirishima were in clothes shop buying clothes to not be recognizable to heroes.

When they went inside they heard "shoka, shoto, katsumi, katsuki, Iida and kirishima, what are you doing here.....cosplaying?", they looked behind them and saw izuku standing there.

Kirishima were the one to speak "w-what are you doing here Mr.verde? I thought you were with the heroes", izuku raised an eyebrow and said "I am here because I knew the problem class gonna do some problems for me, and don't call me Mr.Verde out of teaching hours, call me izuku".