ch.12 one for all successor

3d person pov

As the room fell silent no one moved or talked, until izumi asked "dad, mom, what power? What's one for all? And who's him?" As the other teenagers nod too, they wanted to tell them but how, izuku put his gun on the table, which got everyone attention.

"They say when you put sword and gun on table, that's mean those on table want to talk in peace in some mafia, while in Russia, if you put a gun on a table, you either die or your friend, while my gun now represent, what you hear here stay here, what you see stay here, what we talk stay here and always here, if you don't want to hear it, there's the door, go out,if you stay here and I heard about this out side, I will kill ever last one of you who is in this room, now Alfred".

Alfred nod and shot sleeping dart at Sophie, they looked at him for explanation, which I gave "her majesty and her highness doesn't know about this, only me and his majesty and we swore to keep them far away from this matter, now, to answer your questions, you see, you got your quirk from inko while I got it from toshinori, there's no doubt about that" most of them looked at izuku like what's he was saying.

izuku continued "you're wondering what do I mean by that, right, will, toshinori is quirkless, if you doubting me ask him, ask him his true quirk" most of them looked at toshinori if that's true, izumi asked "dad is he telling the truth, is it true that izuku didn't get a quirk because he got yours? Is it true that your quirk isn't yours? Is it true that you're quirkless?" he couldn't answer he just nod.

Izuku started his explanation "you see, one for all the quirk name, it can be transferred from a user to other, from mentor to there successor, your father is the 8th user, before him was someone by name nana shimura, the first user was the brother of him, you see the first user of that quirk called himself one for all himself, his brother is someone.....you should run away no matter what, he can take your quirk, give it to other but with a drawback, and it's your humanity" the last word was taken to there heart.

"He's the opposite of his brother, he never full for taking quirk, he never retreat from his plan, and he never do things without important reasons, he goes be name of all for one, he alive no matter the time, since he have life span longer by one of his quirk, he isn't immortal, but he's far more danger than any immortal, all fir one is him.....anyway, to the reason I chose mirio, when I......borrowed some data from UA, I found mirio togata file and as a curious person I am, I readed and I must say, he's worked harder than I thought any student will do, and I am with Sir nighteye decision".

izuku bowed his head to toshinori which make the room silent saying "I hate you from the bottom of my heart, toshinori yagi, you and your family, but this is a matter of life or death, so I request you give one for all to togata" togata watched in confusion, while sir nighteye asked "tell me who you're really and why you hate all might that much?".

Izuku raised an eyebrow and asked back "wait, they didn't tell you about toshinori children?" Sir nighteye answered "child? Yes, children? No" izuku cleared his throat and said "pardon my rudness for not introducing myself, my name is izuku Verde, formally izuku yagi, son of the symbol of peace all might amd no.5 hero Green whisp.....unfortunately, pleasure to meet you sir nighteye and mirio togata leader of the big three strongest student in UA, and that girl who is sleeping next to me is her highness, princess Sophie, the princess of England".

They looked surprised, sir nighteye looked at toshinori while saying "all might, you said you have a daughter but no son, and here he's, saying he's your son and one of those who heroes can't even do anything about them, especially someone who have the name Verde" katsuki looked at izuku and everyone "what so special about that name? What so important about that NERD?!?!" The other four nod, too.

Izuku couldn't take it anymore and blast laughing while trying to say "y-you, y-you don't know w-who am I? Hahaha seriously? And here I was a child admired you, all of you, oh how much foolish I was back there, hahaha, look I will give you a small amount of what I can do".

Izuku face turned from laughing to dead eye that make everyone looked down because the blood lust he was making, everyone pressed there heart from pain, then he snapped his finger which Alfred turned his blue eye lighter to red and everyone of them had a red lasar on there head that was from Alfred weapons.

Izuku snapped again and the atmosphere returned to normal and Alfred, they were all on floor trying to catch there breath while izuku crossed his leg.

"that wasn't a quirk, and you all are the same level as my feet, don't make me repeat myself, the name Verde didn't become the most feared name in the world from nothing, I kill people who no-one can, I torture people for information, I make people slaves for my entertainment, who faced me, never found in any files of any data like they were never exist, who ever dare harm my true family, friends, the royal family, I don't care who are you or what are you, I'll find you, and I'll erase you from existing, and that not a threat, it's an promise".

They all nod and some of them collected themselves and get up to sit while sweating bullets, izuku looked at sir nighteye and said "about your questions, I'll leave it to nezu to answer, now yagi-san I am waiting your answer, yes or no?" Izuku said with board tongue.

Toshinori looked at izuku then the rest of room, he decided and "alright, I'll give it to young togata, if that what you want" izuku smiled and get up and said "good, very good, now I have to go since times up" aizawa asked "times up for what?" Izuku looked at him and said "for the effect of the dart to wear off".

As Izuku waked up Sophie, when she wake up she hugged Izuku and said half sleepy "darling when can I cuddle with you like we did in France, hmm?~" izuku blushed "Soph-" she cut him off saying "you must say honey, darling~" izuku blushed more wich in his back two girl are dying from jealousy and the other one wanted to ask him something.

Izuku cleared his throat and said "honey we're in a meeting room so let us keep it till we get to bed and we'll have a special night-" the detective tried to say "Mr.verde you're underage to doin-" as izuku finished his sentence "of night games and watching movies while cuddling" nezu brast laughing about this view.

As izuku and Sophie was about to leave, izumi got up from her seat and run after, which it's the first mistake and the second one and the big one was yelling "izuku please wait!!! Why don't you com-" As she couldn't finish her sentence since a gun is on her head while izuku said "poor choices of words and places, but I don't care, goodbye".

As he pulled the trigger the bullet was shot but no sound come out from the gun since it had a silencer, as izuku for the collapse only to see Alfred pulled his hand again, which anger Izuku more.

As Izuku looked at Alfred and said "you better have good explanation since this the second time, go a way, tell me why" Alfred takes back his hand and said "my deepest apologies, master, but I can't let the princess witness this" izuku put back his gun and said "good decision, Alfred and sorry old friend" As Alfred nod.

Izuku turned to izumi who was on the floor, pale as snow, izuku looked back at the yagi's and said " this time you lucky, considere it a warning, next time no Alfred, no princess, on one will save you, now if you excuse me I have a home date to attend, ciao". As Izuku and Sophie left the silent room, to izuku house who ge bought since he'll live here for three years.