ch.44 regrets of mistakes, losing from mistakes

3rd pov (London)

We see the funeral of Sophie as it was secret from the world for personal reason that George and Elizabeth ordered, as the funeral held Japan heroes and students, agents of the agency, izuku's students in the agency and his uncles and aunties household, old family, royal guards, and izuku was there too as he lowered his head all the time.

As they started the funeral and buried her, they all started to wish her to rest in peace, all of they were quite, well, all of them but only one of the people from the side of the Japan students didn't, one didn't quite down while the others were showing there sadness and tears from there pain, and that one was bakugou katsuki, as he was bad mouthing izuku "I knew he was a weak one, he couldn't even save someone and he's calling himself better than other that quirkless nerd".

Some of the students told him to be quite but he said to them "and why do I need to shut up? He's at fault that he couldn't do anything right!" Which he got many glanced but non of them were from izuku as his head was sill lowered, but someone didn't take it as the others did, that one took it every badly, and that one was masaru, as katsuki kept bad mouthing izuku for a while which made masaru snap and said while standing up "that brat really want a death wish" when he was about to go to katsuki, someone grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back at his seat.

Masaru looked at who did it, but when he saw who was it, he got paled by the eyes of that person, the person went to katsuki and called his name, when katsuki looked at who was it but he didn't meet the person's face, but with a punch that sent him behind all of the others who were sitting or standing in front the funeral, when katsuki lifted his head to look at who did that, he met with izuku or rather, a shadow that you could only see two toxic eyes full of anger and despair.

The heroes and students tried to go and stop them from getting to a fight, but they were stopped by the agents, katsuki yelled "WHAT THE HELL!?!" Izuku said "what the hell? Is that what you gonna say as you were saying whatever came to your mind at a funeral, who are you to bad mouth me? A fucking shit eater?!?" Katsuki yelled "what did you say you fucking bastard!!?" As he launched himself at izuku.

Katsuki was about to hit izuku with an explosion but he couldn't since his face met with a kick by izuku that sent him back, izuku shouted "what the hell is wrong with you and your empty head?!? I thought that you were some human but you're nothing but a low creature that doesn't even deserve to be alive!".

Katsuki yelled "what did you say you assh*le?!?!!" As katsuki launched himself again, izuku only dodged and kicked him right to the stomach with ease, katsuki coughed some saliva, katsuki held his his stomach from pain while izuku looked down on him, katsuki shouted "why don't you just die!?!" Izuku got irritated so much and kicked him right to the face that made katsuki spat blood.

"Die,die, die, is that the only thing you're thinking about?!? Die that, die this, have you ever seen death to say that word so causally? No, no you didn't, you fucking piece of shit!" As izuku grabbed katsuki collar and started punching katsuki nonstop, katsuki pushed his hand right to face izuku and started his quirk, but before it hit izuku, izuku dodged and went back to avoid the heat.

Katsuki got up with a bloody face and yelled "why I can't hit you!?!" Izuku chuckled darkly and said "it seems that you mistook something, when you fought me and you didn't got major injuries in my first day in UA, it wasn't because my weakness, it was because my kindness, so don't think you are strong, but think you were survived by my generous" katsuki got enraged by the idea of being defeated not out of his weakness but by that quirkless nerd was generous to not harm him.

Katsuki charged at izuku as izuku said "it seems you never learn, which mean you have no values in live, you garbage" izuku punched him with all of his strength that sent katsuki to a tree that cracked it, he didn't give up but his body did, as he couldn't stand up, izuku grabbed his pistol and started going to katsuki while filling his pistol, all of the others got worried.