ch.28 return for reason

Izuku pov

As I was heading to sleep, I gave Sophie and Jade a kiss on a cheek while wishing them good dreams, I went to our bed and slept, after a moment I woke up in a strange place, a place that you can only see dark ground and dark fog.

I thought about the situation and wanted to speak when I saw my mouth is covered by the fog as half of my body too, as I thought 'not reality, maybe a dream? or a mind escape? Not sure, but why I can feel my surroundings if I am in dream or mind escape, something wrong'.

I continued observing where I am until I heard "oh, look like you came, I am happy to see you, please relax, it's safe here", as I turned to see a man, with a familiar face and hair.

I looked at him and wanted to ask something but no sound come out, as he said to me "you can say whatever you want to ask by thinking about it", I looked at him and asked, well, more like a thought about it 'where exactly is this place? who are you? And why I am here?'.

As he started to explained things to me, things I didn't want to know but I have to, as he continued he said "I need you to be prepared, he isn't gone, you need to stop him, and someone want to meet you".

As someone came behind him, when I saw that person, I was shocked beyond believe, we talked until it was time to wake up, when I woke up, I met with sleeping face of Sophie and Jade.

I smiled and got up from bed, I made breakfast and Sophie came with Jade in her arms, as we were eating, I started the talking "Sophie, can I ask you something?".

As she looked at me with confusion but still nodded, I took a deep breath and asked "can I go back to Japan? You can come too if you want, I don't mind at all, but please keep Jade away from harmful people if you come, so, what do you say?".

As she looked at Jade and then me with seriousness and said "I'll come, but please be careful, you aren't fully recovered from the incident and your leg are still in pain so be careful".

As I smiled and went to kiss her head, as Jade giggled from that, as I smiled at her and kissed her head too, I went to call sho and prepared my jet.

The next morning (3rd pov)

The next day in class, they were waiting for there teacher, they waited a while when the door opened while someone saying loudly "good morning class!! Your beloved teacher have returned to you" as they saw izuku with a his cane and suite wearing a big smile.

As they saw him, all of them shouted "welcome back, Mr.verde!!" As they cheered from joy, izuku raised his hand to speak, as the students were silent, izuku said "oh, please, cheer harder" as smiled with the cheers of the students.

As izuku looked at each of them and said "it's good to be back to my problem class that they only give me trouble", yaoyorozu asked "is that a compliment or insult, sir?" Izuku smiled and replied "you choose".

As they talked and they started the lesson, when the period finished, izuku was about to go outside, but he stopped and said "yagi, todoroki and bakugou twin, to principal office with me" the five students were confused but still went with him.

When they were in front principal office, izuku knocked twice as they heard "come in", when they were inside, theyet with Sir nighteye, recovery girl, todoroki's, bakugou's, yagi's, aizawa, nezu, gran torino, the detective, and mirio togata.

When the five students saw there parents, they were worried, as izumi asked "mom? Dad? Why are you here and why so many people?", before anyone say anything, izuku replied "because I said it, I have some business to do with you, all of you" with seriousness in with words and on his face.

As izuku lighted a cigar and took a deep breath and let it out, he looked at the others and asked AM "yagi, tell me, have you saw any preview successor of your quirk? In your dream, I mean", as AM shaked his head as no.

Izuku looked at gran torino and asked "grandpa, have nana shimura said anything about seeing anyone in her dream or anything?" Gran torino looked down and said "how did know about that?", which got everyone attention.

Izuku looked around the room and asked "do you know why I didn't let Sophie be in this meeting? Because this matter is far more dangerous than any other matter" wich made the atmosphere cold, cold as possible.

Gran torino asked again "tell me, how did you know about that dream?", izuku sigh and said "well, because of this man over here, I know" as he was pointing at AM.

Gran torino looked confused so he said "but that's impossible, I didn't told him about any of that", izuku looked at him and said "listen, last night I had a dream, and do you know who was inside it? The 7th and the first" that made nezu, recovery girl, AM and gran torino shocked.

Izuku sigh and said "the first told me about the 9th user of OFA, about the fate of the 9th user which is mirio, and AFO", nezu looked shocked as he asked "isn't he dead?" Izuiu looked at him and said "he? Yes, it? No", sir nighteye asked "what do you mean by 'it'?".

Izuku took another breath of his cigar and said "AFO is no longer someone but a quirk, if someone got AFO quirk, that one becomes AFO, as he's inside the quirk, he want to possess his successor, I think he gave his quirk to shigaraki, but that quirk need preparation to be transferre".

With that, they started to fear, as izumi asked "do you mean......?" Izuku replied by looking at her and said "he's alive and will be alive until that quirk be erase from this world" which sended chills down to everyone spine.

Izuku looked at mirio and said "there is a solution, and it's you mirio togata, the 9th user, OFA said to me that he'll give you the 7 quirk of privew user", sir nighteye looked at him in disbelief and asked "why? Why is he giving those quirk to him?".

Izuku looked at him and said "because, he'll be the last, there won't be any quirk by name of OFA anymore after the 9th user, so he must finished him no matter what", mirio asked something after that "but, why did he showed up in your dream? And how?".

Izuku replied "the reason why, it's because I was suppose to be the 9th user, as for how, since I am the biological son of AM and I took after his quirklessness, look like I had an access to it, izumi can't, since she got her quirk from GW".

As he continued his talking "mirio, you must prepare your quirk and OFA, the life of many people are in your hand, you can save them or you can have there blood on your hand, do you want to save them?" As mirio looked at him with seriousness and said "yes!!".

Izuku smiled and said "then get ready for it, because there's no turn back", izuku looked at the lest and said "I want everyone here to be ready, because there's life and death matter here, I want everyone to get ready, it will happen, I don't know when, but we must be ready, but I don't want to any civilian, or other heroes know about this, so don't look unease or suspicious, but be careful".

As they were about to leave, izuku said "sir nighteye, nezu, and mirio, can I talk to you too a little" as they stayed, when everyone left, leaving the four alone, izuku looked at sir nighteye and said "I want to join your case".

Sir nighteye looked confused, as izuku saw that, he continued "in the yakuza case, chisaki or overhaul as they call him", sir nighteye asked in return "and why is that?", izuku gave him a photo and said "because of this".

When sir nighteye grabbed the photo and looked at it, he saw a girl with a horn, red eyes, silver hair, sir nighteye looked at izuku and asked "who's she?", izuku took a breath and said "she's the one chisaki use to make bullet, quirk erase bullets, like mine but biological".

When they heard about this, they concerned, izuku continued "he want to erase quirks by using her, I looked at her profile and I found out that she's the granddaughter of the preview leader of the yakuza".

Nezu asked "what do you want to do, Mr.verde?" Izuku smiled and said "trading her" they were confused as they wanted to ask him, but he got up and leaved them without any other words.

_________________________________________

And that's for this time, I hope you like it. See you next time, bye. 👋