ch.5 new life, new hope

Izuku pov

(In London)
When we landed, we were greeted by royal family soldiers, he motion to me by his hand to follow him which I did without, after a while we were inside windsor Castle, I stare at sho to tell me what are we doing here, look like he catch my stare and said " as a general i must go greet his majesty and his family, especially when I have to talk about your situation.......and please show manner in front of him, ok, kiddo" when we were to the king and queen throne, when we get inside we kneeled before his majesty and her highness, he motion to the other guards to leave, when they were out, his majesty said "sho, old friend, raise your head, when will you understand you can raise your head in front of me" sho raise his head but I didn't, then his majesty looked at me, he said "young man raise your head, you're too young even for that manner, I raised my head and said "not at all, your majesty it's just the manner, no matter the ages" he raised an eyebrow and looked at sho for explanation, sho said "umm, look, I want him to be one of the special one, he have the ability, he's not afraid of death, he's royal, and I want to train him myself" his majesty look surprise and her majesty, they looked at me one more time, the room kept quite until " if it's your judgement on him I don't have to say anything except welcoming him, now young one, why you don't introduce yourself,hmm?" I replied with manner " of course your majesty, my name is izuku vendere, my old name is izuku yagi, it's honor to meet you, your majesty" " sho, you find a copy of yourself, I send you on a vacation, not finding your son-a-like" his and her majesty chuckled, his majesty then said " it's a pleasure to meet you too, izuku, my name is King George, this is my wife queen Elizabeth and my daughter princess Sophie" i bowed(not Japanese style) when I looked at her majesty, she nob her head, when I looked at her highness she looked at me, I blushed by her silky blonde hair, her blue eyes, her beautiful body and face, she blushed too when she saw my face, when we broke our gaze I left with sho and he teased me when he saw my face.

Sophie pov

When the boy left, I relaxed, 'he's so cute, with those messy hair, and green eyes like pure jade' my mother looked at my with smug smile and said "George our daughter is in love" while father drinking water, he spit out the water and looked at my red face and asked " who is the lucky boy, that captured my daughter heart" I blushed more by that, my father knew after exactly who is by the face he made " that boy will become my son-in-law in the future, hmm?" He teased more, I cleared my throat and said" well, I admit it, I like him, better? And by the look of that boy, he like me too, so I have shot with him" my father and mother looked at each other then my and said " we'll be at with you no matter what, but remember to be happy honey." With gentle smile, there i  made my mind 'he will be with me and we will be together' I thought.

Izuku pov

I walked with sho to where I'll start training which remind me of something so I asked " hey, sho, you didn't tell me what my job is, am I going to be UK soldier or royal family guard?" Sho take glance at me then answered " you see, kiddo, you'll train for four years but if you train hard we can make it shorter, and for your question, you'll be an agent, spy.......democide, you must learn to kill, yo survive, to be prepared physically and mentally, get ready kid because, your new life isn't easy, and I won't take weakling be my side, are ready kiddo?" I smirked and said " as I'll ever be" " good, now" we enter a building inside it we were greeted by the in front desk woman, and when sho finished talking the woman he motion to follow him, we entered the elevator and pressed the top button, when we arrived sho turn to me saying "welcome to silver Bird agency, izuku vendere, now you will choose your code name your personal pistol, and started training tomorrow, did I make myself clear?" I replied "yes" "yes what?!?" "Yes sir" he smirked and said " good, now rest gentleman, you had a lot of work tomorrow" with that i mention to me my new clothes and new room, he mentioned that I can use the lab too which is very useful for me, with that I slept that I can't remember the last time I slept like that.

The next morning

I wake up before the alarm starts then I start to wear my new clothes and then I went to the hall way until a voice said in microphone saying " to all new agents, please go to area 4B for your practice" i ask so people I saw on the way about where is 4B and they told to go to the west part of the building I thank them and went there, I greeted them and we started, it was hard as hell, we started by running till we are out of breath, then lifting Wight, it start from one kilo, then 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, and it continue until we can't lifting it, ' look like they want to know our limitations and our weak point and strength point' I thought, after the lifting it was practicing shooting and clearing pistol piece by piece, will, I have knowledge of guns and weapons since I knew i can't protect myself from people who are power abuse like those assholes, now it was hand-to-hand combat, I was beaten up till I couldn't lift my head, then sho said on the microphone " that's for today, the lest of today you can whatever you want, today was just a warm up" I started to go to the lab to because since I was little I knew engine and machine, when I opened the door to the lab I was overwhelming with the lab, white walls whiter than snow, machine parts more than you can find in car making companies, I started to collecting parts and want to make something that will help me in any way, then it clicked, what I will make may take months but it will worth it, as I started making it piece by piece.

After 6 months

The exercises in here are far brutal than what I imagined, but I started to get with it, today was the day I will fish my invention and will help me alot, in the past months her highness is always glanced at me when she vist, today I went to the lab and went to my invention and started working at it, after hours I yelled that cough attentions of people in the lab one of them was sho " I FINISH IT!!!" Then sho come and asked me what's finsh, I didn't say anything, I just pressed a bottom when a drone rise and spoke "good afternoon master verde" i smiled wide and looked at sho, he has wide eyes in his face, "carbon fabric surface, have two gun in both sides that can move in 360 degree, fire water ice even gravity proof that means the law of physics doesn't work on it, it doesn't listen to anyone except me when I order something it will do it without hesitation, it can cary 90kg max, it carry 150 bullet in both guns, with the ability to release gas, one gas can make you fall asleep, another one is quirk cancel gas for 10 hours, and many more, it's my masterpiece." I explained with joy in my tongue like a child going to candy store, sho looked at me with expression I didn't saw at all, he put his hand on my shoulder and said what my ex-family never said " I am proud of you izuku, I am very proud of you" those words, those words I wanted to hear many just once in my life, I heard it, I didn't feel those warm tears coming out of my eyes, those worm feelings in heart, sho then hug repeatedly saying it's ok let it out.

Izuku invention (v)

lost hope, found light On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara