ch.25 meeting the dark past pr.3

3rd person pov

As the third day of the.....show began, all people around the world worried for what will happen and how will he be saved.

British army and all agencies of there started to track him so they can find him.

As the clock became 10pm as the last time did, AFO started to show up in every screen in Japan and the world, as in the world wanted to know about it to.

As he started his speech as always "today we'll continue where we leave it" as short as he said that, he snapped his fingers and all right lights were on izuku.

it showed izuku covered by blood, one of his legs were turned to dark blue that disgusted everyone who saw it, his body were all bruises.

Izuku looked up as they saw red eyes, red that could compared with blood could get, it shows how much he suffer and couldn't have a sleep, he smiled and said "and here I thought I could never be miserable again, congrats AFO you proved me wrong".

AFO didn't waste any time and snapped his fingers and the memories began.

We're seeing izuku being tortured and suffering, that went until he vomit blood, as they were about to leave, his sister looked back and said "hmm, Izuku if you want to be hero that much, I know a way to have a quirk, swam down a roof and pray to have quirk next life".

Izuku chuckled and looked at the camera in front of him and said "I already met death, why should I visit him twice?".

When sho saw the memory he was enraged by that, as he pulled a gun and aimed at izumi while saying "tell me one thing to keep you alive right now, I don't care what or who you're, I'll put a hole in your brain right here right now".

As she was now on a floor, crying her eyes out as of what she did, what she didn't know the the whore world heard what she said to Izuku in the past.

Sho sighed in annoyances and pulled his gun back to his back belt and said "your death must be by who you hurt, which is izuku, I don't know why he didn't kill you in the first sight".

As the memory showed what happened after that, from meeting sho, to going to England, from meeting the king, the queen, the princess of England to making Alfred, as the times went, izuku started invented many invasion.

AFO got up from his chair and said in a tongue that chilled the spine of everyone who was near except izuku "FINALLY!!! I waited for this so many years for this!!".

As izuku was creating a machine, until he yelled "I GOT IT!!! I, izuku Verde  have created the impossible" as izuku looked at Alfred and said "Alfred go get me sho and his majesty, right away, oh and get me a gun".

In UA nezu went to sho and asked "can you tell me what he exactly created that it's so important?" Sho sigh and said "he created what make a god different from human" which made everyone confused except nezu amd gran torino as they snapped there head to the screen.

As izuku put a type of a helmet on his head that was connected to the machine, when the two showed up izuku looked at Alfred for the gun he gave it to him.

Izuku smiled and loaded the gun while saying "sorry gentlemen I wanted to tell you something, as you know, you two are the only one who knows about my condition, which mean I'll die in four years since my condition got worse".