ch.29 a real and a fake

Warning: this chapter takes place in season 4 of the anime, but I'll return to season 3, for some parts.

Izuku pov

As I was leaving UA with Alfred, I called Aizawa, when he answered I said "hi, uncle? I need to talk to you about something, could you and uncle enji stay in UA with nezu and recovery girl for sometime, I'll do something and I'll return".

As he said yes, I went with Alfred to take a walk near the yakuza base, the place was also near sir nighteye agency.

After a while, I was heading directly to Chisaki to talk, as I was walking, I bumped to someone, that one was short, so I thought it may be a child, as I looked down it was a child indeed.

I saw anxiety and panic in her eyes, I kneeled and smiled at her while saying "what seems to be the problem, Young lady?" When I saw her face, I was shocked, that girl is the one I was looking for.

She looked at me and whispered "save me........please, I am.....scared of him", I didn't know what did she meant, she flinched when she heard "oh, look like you found my daughter, I am happy you found her, she always run around, anyway let's go eri, we don't want to trouble this boy, do we?".

The little girl which I spouse her name is Eri was about to let go of me, but I caught her arm and didn't let her go while still smiling.

I looked back at the man which a I saw that he's the one I was looking for, Chisaki, I smiled wider and said "why, if it isn't Chisaki a.k.a overhaul? What a present surprise to see you here, I was about to come to you and discuss this little girl".

Chisaki raised an eyebrow and asked "what do you want discuss exactly? And how do you know my name?", I could see his tense by his body language, I said in a childish voice "oh, look like you aren't someone who's following news, let me give you a little hint", as I pointed at Alfred.

When he saw Alfred, he knew exactly who I am, as I smiled innocently and said "now! As I was saying, I am here to........what's the word? Exchanging? Swapping? Trade? YEAH! Trading, I want to trade this young lady with this".

I showed him a.......paper, he looked offended, wich I didn't mind, he asked "and what's that, exactly?", I replied "it's a paper that containe the thing you always wanted,  the thing that this young lady need to be.....free from you".

It seemed I hit a nerve by his face, he looked around and said "follow me" which I did without hesitation, when we were in a empty alley, eri was still attached to me, he calmed down and asked "how? And watch your tongue, kid".

I smirked and said "this, my birdy friend, is a equation for the most strongest weapon in the quirk history", Chisaki looked interesting, I continued "the equation for......quirk erase bullets, you don't need eri anymore, so I want to take her and I'll give you the paper".

He didn't hesitate amd said "deal, now, give me the equation, right now", I gave him the paper and we went to our own way, eri didn't know what to say, as she asked "w-what happened? What are you gonna do to me?".

I looked at her and gave her real smile and said "you are free now, he won't hurt you, and no one will, it's a promise little eri~" as she started to cry while repeatedly saying "thank you, thank you".

I took her to UA and went to recovery girl office, as I entered, recovery girl looked at me then eri, when she saw eri, she run to her to check on her and her arms injuries, she looked at me for some explanation.

I only said "get uncle shouta, uncle enji, nezu and and tell nezu to call sir nighteye, and call the detective and say I want some ownership documents, I'll explain after they arrive" as she went to call them, I talked to eri for a while.