ch.21 the perished night

Izuku pov

'God damit, why in the hell, musclar is here? Damit, I don't have quirk erase bullet and there's a child here' I thought.

I looked at kota and back at muscular, I put my head near kota year and whispered "if I said run, you run, if I said eyes, you must close your eyes, this is simethimg real" He looked at me and didn't answer, but I took it as a yes.

I pulled both of my pistols from my belt, I pushed kota to side to be behind a rock, I aimed at muscular and asked "muscular, the villain who kill heroes for fun, your quirk make you strong, really strong, what are you doing in a place here? And how did you find here?".

He smirked and side "woah, a fan? What a shame to kill you, but why not, after all, I can do whatever I want to do, that what that hand man said", I realised what he mean, he's with shigaraki, which mean he's under all of this, but what do they want that's the question.

I started to shoot him, but the bullets didn't even scratch him since his skin is so thick, so I started to run to the side while shooting at him, he launched an attack that I barely dodged.

As I was about to start shooting him, again, I felt pain in my left arm, I looked at my arm to see it broken, 'he's fast, too fast for me, and strong too, how can I defeat him' I thought.

When I looked back at muscular, he was about to attack again, luckily I dodged in time, I put one of my guns to my belt since I can't use my other hand very well.

I started to shoot at him and dodging repeatedly until *crick* my ammunition is over, I had my other gun, but I want to keep it until the right time, so I pulled my knife that was sheathed on the end of my leg.

Muscular started to be annoyed and started to be faster and faster while yelling but what he said next conformed what they want "before I crush you and make your blood spread everywhere, tell me where can I find a girl by name of.........izumi yagi".

'What do they want from her? If it bakugou, I would say because his temper problem, but why her?'I thought.

I replied "yeah she's in my pocket, if you want her, come and take it", muscular got more annoyed and started to swing more faster.

I miraculously hold one of his swing by the knife, but I heard a crack which was my arm, he started yelling about showing my blood.

'I hate doing this, but I have to, I am sorry kota if you saw anything, at least I'll warn him' I thought, I looked at kota who was freeze there unable to move or move his head away from what's he looking at which was me.

I smiled at him and said "I am sorry, kid, forgive me" I pulled my gun that I left it in my belt by my broken arm, that made the pain worse, as muscular was yelling I put the gun inside his mouth and shot him in the upper jaw that got him to the brain while saying "say hi to Satan, he owns me a favor".

His blood spread around my face and body, I got up and looked at kota face that was paled and said "I paid back your parents death" He looked at me and asked "what do you mean?".

I sigh and said "muscular is the villain name that killed your parents two years ago, they were one of those who I respect the most, the were true hero, that man is musclar".

He looked at the dead body and then to down, I asked him something "tell me, who am I to you? A hero or a villain? A saviour or a killer? A good or a bad person? Tell me" He didn't answer until he said "you're my hero".

I chuckled and pat him at the head and said "I am glad, but, what I did today isn't something anyone in your age must witness" He nodded as we started to run at the camp.