ch.49 extra

Hi, I am Ghost, I want to inform you about a story line mistake I made:

You know,I made a mistake in my last chapter, please hear me out, Kota and Eri are older than Jade, so when Izuku went to be the new homeroom teacher, Jade was already the Queen, so Kota and Eri must be older than 20+ but they were third year students, so actually they are third year sidekick and they were there to get something from UA.

3rd pov

We see Izuku, all excited, saying "now, that brings memory, beating a whole class just like before, it seems that I didn't lose my touch yet" as he beat all the class without breaking a sweat, he stood up and happily told them there mistakes and wrong judgment.

As he was done, he remembered something and picked his phone, he called someone and waited, when the person picked the line, Izuku said "I didn't hear your voice for a long time, I missed you, honey" as I turned out to be Sophie who Izuku called, she said to him "I thought you forgot about me, darling, but don't worry, because I am moving somewhere".

Izuku face changed to concern, he asked "aren't you in the secret royal garden?" Sophie smiled and said "nope~" and she hanged the line, Izuku got worried so he called someone else, when that person answered, Izuku said "sweetheart, where's exactly your mother right now? And don't take your mother's side, because I need answers".

The one Izuku called was Jade, his daughter chuckled on the phone and said "well, mother gonna do the same thing that both you and mother described in my 'before sleep story' how my mother went to Japan and announced her engagement with you" Izuku got more confused but couldn't ask anymore as Jade cut off the line.

In the moment, Todoroki shouted to Izuku "Mr Verde, you have a package!" Izuku looked at it as it was a big wooden box, Izuku thought that he's having a deja vu, in the moment, the box blowed up, Izuku knew in the moment what was that feeling, he smiled and opened his arms while saying "welcome my queen, oh my love of my life, the one I adore the most in the world, don't tell that to Jade, and the lady I swore to make the happiest lady in the world".

As Sophie came out of the box and said "sweet talking as I remember, darling" Sophie offered her hand as Izuku took it and kissed the back if the hand, as they started to talk, while they were ignoring the weird stares of the students.

Nezu then said "Mr Verde, it seems some of Yakuza remaining groups wants to attack UA in few days, maybe someone leaked that information that you're here and they want revenge" Izuku sighed and said "can't I have a one normal year of teaching? oh whatever, it's not my first time and won't be my last of having troublesome year of teaching".

Izuku sighed and he started to get ready for another year with trouble and problems, he smiled, being happy to see a class that will bring a worth while journey, and that how he started his second time teaching a hero class again but this time as the homeroom teacher.