ch.20 training camp

3rd person pov

Today is the day for the students to return to there classes, when everyone were inside, they started the questions of stain from shoto, shoka, izumi, and Iida.

The class continued without any teachers showing up even it past the bell rang for 10 minutes, then the door opened and all attention were on the opener which was aizawa holding izuku by shoulder.

Kirishima asked "aizawa-sensei, is that Mr.Verde? Why is he so.....tired?" Aizawa sigh and throw izuku on the floor, but izuku didn't wake up, aizawa looked back at kirishima and said "that's a good question, and the answer for it is this sleepy head drank 20 bottles of wine in the restaurant yesterday evening, he went home and drank 25 bottles more".

Kaminari asked next "isn't he under age for that?" Aizawa sigh and replied "he have permission to drink, he even won a challenge, him vs his grandfather with sake(sake:type of Japanese alcohol that's stronger than wine, it's near the same level as vodka) wich he won and ordered more".

The class were taken back by that, aizawa cough and said "as izuku can't speak........or waking up, I'll take this one, today we'll have a trip, so get ready and meet me at the bus stop, any questions?".

Yaoyorozu raised her hand and said "who's gonna be with us in this trip sir?" Aizawa replied "class 1-B, vladking, me, izuku, and some heroes that we'll there, about her highness, she'll stay in UA for her safety until izuku return, and class 1-B send vladking were be with us later".

As no one have anymore questions, aizawa started to carr- I mean drag izuku out of class.

Time skip

"Alright as everyone here, we'll started our trip, get on the bus", as everyone started to get to there seats and izuku waking up from sleeping like a bear in winter.

After a while, izuku started to light a cigar, then asui asked izuku "pardon me Mr.verde, but why do you often smoke a cigar? When you don't like the smell?" It's true, izuku always bothered by cigar smoke or any type of smoke.

The question get everyone attention, even aizawa, izuku put his cigar between his finger to get it out of his mouth as he smiled at her and said "quite the observation, that's good thing to be a hero, for your answer.....".

It was quite for whole minute wich made the atmosphere uncomfortable, izuku cleared his throat and said "when your job is between life and death, you meet many people, some are allies, some are enemies........and some are partners".

Asui questioned again "but what's have to do with your smoking?" Izuku smiled again and said "I'll get to that, as I said allies, enemies, even partners, are the people we meet sometimes we work with them, as they say 'when there'sbeginning, there'sending'....... but when there time come, we need something to keep them in our mind to remember them, even if it's there bad habits".

This made the bus quite, too quite, when they arrived, they were greeted by 2 of the wild wild pussycat.

Mandalay started "hello everyone, my name is mandalay, and this is pixie-bob, we are members of wild wild pussy cat" she said as she and pixie do some weird stand.

Izuku saw a kid with them, as he approached him, every student and hero watch him, when he was in front of him, he kneeled and smiled with closing eyes while saying "hello there little one, how are you?".

Izuku didn't open his eyes even when the kid didn't answer, but he tried to punch his.........'things', but izuku caught it without opening his eyes.

Izuku released his hand and said "dirty move but affective, no matter how much a human can be strong, they still have a weakness point in the body, especially the male ones, now tell me, why did you want to punch me? I am not a threat that's for sure, I didn't attack you even, so answer me, why?".