ch.27 happiness

3rd pov

We see izuku, aizawa, yagi's, todoroki's, bakugou's, and gran torino sitting in front of many reporters who have questions about izuku past.

As izuku started "hello everyone, my name is izuku Verde, formally, izuku yagi, biological son of AM and GW" as every last one of them introduced themselves, in the end when gran torino finished, izuku started that talking again.

"As I was informed, all of you who's watching this, want to know my relation with the yagi's and my past, is that correct?" As the reporters nodded quickly while saying "yeah!!" Loudly.

Izuku sigh and said "and who gave you permission to get my private life in to the world?" With smile, a smile behind it was like wolf threatening there life.

Unfortunately, the reporters kept pushing as one of them said "we have the right to know, since most part of your life have been exposed to the world, we have questions too", as izuku looked at him and said with the smile "you have a good point in that, then I'll answer every questions you have".

As the reporters started asking "why did you chose to be agent, not hero in support course?" Izuku replied "I lost hope of being heroes, no matter there type, underground, rescue, support, defence, any type of heroes is nothing to me but a ball of dust need to be clean, but not every heroes, some hero are truly a hero, not waiting to gather attention and money, but people safety".

"When you became agent, did you thought about pay back who hurt you in the past?" Izuku looked the other one and said "no, not at all, revenge doesn't give back what happened and won't satisfy it either".

As the same reporter asked "Then, What will satisfy it?" As he smiled sweetly and said "when I went to England, they started to recognise what they did, now they want me to return, so I enjoy there suffer of losing a child, I like it when I saw them cry as I cried".

As the yagi's shiver and lower there head from that smile and talking, as the next one continued "you made so many invention and machine, one of them is the one we saw, the immortality one, how come you didn't make anyone except you use it? it'll make many great people life and achieve far great achievement".

Izuku replied but his smile vanished "that's against God wills, in many religions, death is God mercy, that in religion view, in science view, to much people will make too much damage of the planet a.d environment, in my view,...........they don't deserve such a thing as that, people are greedy, why should I give them such a thing to them, as I saw greed in many people and heroes, so, no, I'll rather destroy my invention than give it to them".

That made everyone quite, as izuku smiled again and the question started again.

As the questions goes and Izuku, yagi's, todoroki's, bakugou's, aizawa, and grand torino answered them, as the times goes the more people hated the yagi's.

It was now, the last question "the villain that was called AFO wanted something else from you beside the immortality machine, he said he wanted the 'code' for it, what that code is for?".

Izuku replied with a smile and said "that's a secret~, only few people know about it and it's better to keep it that way", as the meeting ended and they went outside.

As they were outside, izuku lighted a cigar and and looked at his phone, he looked at the others and said "well, good night everyone, I'll see you after..uh......I don't know, a month? Or more? Anyway, see ya ", as
They were confused so enji asked "where are you going? And why so long?" Izuku smiled and said "because, it's Sophie 9th moth of pregnancy, she'll give birth to our child, so I have to be there no matter what".

As izuku went to airport and started to go to London, the group were dumpfounded they didn't know what to say or do, when they returned from there daydream, izuku was already gone.

In the next morning, the class were waiting for izuku to start the lesson, when the door opened, the met with aizawa except izuku.

Iida was the first to ask "sir, where's Mr.verde? And why are you here?", aizawa sigh and went in front the class to explain "izuku will not be with us for the time bei-" but was cut off by the class shouting.

"Was he kidnapped again?!?!" "Is he okay?!? Do we need to do something!!?!" And the shouting continued until aizawa had enough of it amd he used his quirk and yelled "shut it!!!!".

The class quite down amd aizwa sigh amd said "no, he isn't in danger, he's fine, he just went to England to be with his fiancée, her highness is now in her last pregnancy months, so izuku want to be with her and be there when there child will born".

As the class were relief and happy for izuku, as the class were asking and murmuring among themselves of izuku child.

In London, izuku were in front of a door writing on it 'emergency', as he was hearing his fiancée screaming, izuku was arguing with himself to not go there and shoot the doctor for not stopping her pain.

When the screams stopped, izuku turned to see the doctor holding a baby, as the doctor looked at izuku and said "congratulation, you are now a father of a baby girl Mr.verde, what do you want to name her?".

As izuku looked at those green eyes, he said "jade, jade Verde, the next Princess of England" with a teary eyes smiling, as he looked at her eyes to met with curious look of her.

Izuku lift her high and kiss her head and cheek while saying "no matter what's your quirk is, who you're, what you're and will be, I'll make sure to protect you and make you the happiest daddy girl in the world, just like how I promised your mother that she'll be the happiest woman in the world".

In the next morning in UA, aizawa was teaching the class when his phone rang in a massage voice, the massage was a video, when I saw the video he said "problem child".

As the student asked "what's the matter aizawa-sensei?" As aizawa sigh and showed them the video.

In the video

Izuku was drinking beers with people in the agency until the other one passed out from being drunk, izuku put his glass down and shouted "that's the 7th person losen against me and I am not drunk yet!!!, come on, show me more challenge" as he continued until he won against 17 people.

When izuku was drunk but not fully drunk he said "I want to remember this day so let me do something, Alfred, my special bazooka" as Alfred gave him a bazooka and he went outside.

The agency followed behind him to know what he's gonna do with the bazooka, when he was outside, he aimed the bazooka to the sky, when the agents saw that, they run to him to not hurt anyone.

When he fired the bazooka, he smiled, what made the agents shocked wasn't that izuku fired a bazooka but the explosion of the bazooka, or rather the fire work.

When the bazooka blowed up, it was a fire work written, saying "I WON'T BE A FATHER, I AM A FATHER NOW, AND NO ONE CAN TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME".

In UA

As aizawa sigh and said "he's really a pain on the neck" as the students were shocked, as kirishima said "he really proud of being a father, isn't he?" As aizawa said "you can said again, I am wondering right now, when did he made that bazooka or where did he got it?"

_________________________________________

And that's for this one, I hope you like it. See you next time. See ya.