Life's Gonna Mess Up!

Kabeer's POV

And here she pays for yesterday!
Told you not to mess with Kabeer Mittal !

"Learn some mannerism Mr.Mittal ! And keep the daring to solve the matters of outside the office , outside only ! " She said her sassy voice a bit heavy!

"Oh! Miss. Bajaj! Did I hurt that small ego of yours" I mocked and she glared me!

 "Okay come on! I know this wasn't that bad idea! I'm sure you must be having more pros and many ideas about the venture which would minimize the losses right! " I smirked and she looked at me unbelievably.

"You're unbelievable Mr.Mittal. Just for a small revenge you're messing up with India's two biggest companies venture!" she accused and I smirked more

"First,everything is fair in war! And secondly who said I'm letting go this venture! Say a sorry for yesterday and I'll proceed the work" I affirmed and she chuckled humourlessly!

"Meri jutti bhi na sorry bole (Even my shoe will not say sorry)  to you Mr.Mittal ! If that's a loss to me then it will be equally loss to you too! After all equal shares of both companies are on stake! And I very well know neither I nor You will want this loss!! " she asserted !

Well, I know she's an amazing businesswoman!

"Whoa! Not bad Ms.Bajaj. Working for years in one of the best companies of US helped a lot I see" I avowed and she looked shocked at me!

"You...You're a vamp" she shouted and I glared her

"Voice down Ms.Bajaj ! A sorry would work" I repeated and she laughed

"You know what Mr.Mittal ! Go to hell ! I too know, you yourself will pass the contract! So to do the hell with you. I know you just did it to defame me in front of a bunch of people.And you did that amazingly. What did you thought that I'll beg in front of you and those people to listen to me! In your dreams Mr.Mittal! I am not that weak " She stated.

 Well I too know you're a hard nut to crack and weak..not at all !
That's something I knew two days ago at 11:15 am !

" But my work of insulting you in front of people is done! Just the way you did! Tit for tat !!" I mocked

 " You're a shrewd man Mr.Mittal but unfortunately you played from backfoot. My dad once told me one thing Mr. Mittal ! Always give answer to any of person's action on their face! Not on their back! Showing back is the quality of coward!! One is standing in front of me right now! " She commented and I glared her
"Mind your tongue Ms.Bajaj! "I warned and she smirked.

Never in my life I've seen such a sharp tongued woman!

 " Get a grip Mr.Mittal. Loosing in front of a Newbie doesn't suit your status! Next time be a man and play from front foot openly " She sassed and I looked furiously at her!

 She turned her heels and was about to go when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her causing her collide with my chest!

A gasp left her mouth and she struggled to leave from my hold! I tightened my hold on her wrist and looked furiously at her!

"Do you want me to show how to be a man Ms.Bajaj " I said menacingly and she looked in to my eyes!
"Leave my hand Mr.Mittal ! " She protested
"I told you not to mess with me! Nobody ever dared to do this to me!" I accused and she gritted her teeth!

 "I did it and I will do that if you will keep doing your shit! Leave my hand !!! " She shouted and I looked at her leaving her hand.

"Screw you Mr.Mittal !" She snapped and taking her bag went out while at the door I looked at the only audience standing!