Going Back In Past!

Baani's POV 

I just reached mansion and was talking to mom when she bought ice cream for me.

"Oh my God! Icecream" I squealed in happiness

"You love ice creams right ? I read in one of the articles on you recently" she told

"Thankyou mom" I said and her face brightened but fell same time.

"What happened" I asked

"Don't call me that, you know right that Kabeer won't like it" she said

"What! First thing, I don't know why and secondly why shouldn't I call you that! Even I've seen you both having some cold time. What's the matter" I asked and she looked shocked at me.

She was about to say when a voice boomed from door!

" Baani" he fumed and I turned.

What happened to him!!

"Kabeer! You here! I called you. You didn't even pick my call " I frowned 

I called him in noon from office that I'll be coming here but this man didn't even pick calls.

"What the hell are you doing here with this woman" he asked very dangerously

"Kabeer! Watch the language. She's your mom" I warned

"Stop telling me what to do and what to not! Come with me" he yelled and I flinched.

"Kabeer please list..." Mom was saying when he stopped

"YOU Don't ! " He warned showing her his fore finger and she became pale.

Is he mad or what! Who talks like this with their own mother!

"Baani! Please go !" Mom said and I looked at her while her eyes were pleading!

"The same crocodile tears and fakeness" Kabeer scoffed and I glared him

"I'll see you later. Bye" I told and without looking at Kabeer I went out!

The whole ride was silent and this silence is sure the one that comes before storm!

I don't feel good and looking at Kabeer I can say he's as angry as  bull!

We reached home and the first thing he did was to bang the door with loud thud to which I flinched!

"What the hell were you doing there? I told you right that you'll not meet that woman!" He yelled

"Kabeer! She's family. How can you behave so ruthlessly with your own mother" I questioned

"Don't poke your nose in between! And you don't know her till now! So just stay away!"  he chided clenching my fists.

"All what she do is drama of being good in front of dad ! He came in her traps and now you're coming in traps of Mrs.Maya but I am not coming in her traps" he added growling.

"Stop it Kabeer! How can you say all this about mom" I accused and he glared me, his blue eyes becoming darker turning greenish blue !!

"Don't ! Don't you call her with that name ever!" he roared and I fumbled

He's scary too!!

"I don't want you anytime near her and don't even dare to call her in this home or you go there ever alone" he said with a warning tone in his voice.

"You can't control on whom I meet and whom I not! I will meet her..I'll go to her tomorrow also and you can't stop me" I retorted

"Then I'll make sure you can't even place your leg out of this house" he swore and I looked shocked at him.