Shit! I'm In Love!

Kabeer's POV

And finally she was unfolding her past !

I held her hand assuring her to continue!

" I was going to take a b..bath when the girl in that group told me to ta..take off my c..clothes infront of them! Wh..when I denied s..she sl..slapped me!" she whispered as a tear left her eye and my palm clenched into fist!!

"They heckled me,slapped me...an..and told me I..I am worthless! Th..they threw my boo..books on floor..bur..burnt mum..mumma's photos! An..and told me I am not worth of pa..parents.That girl told me..I..I am curse who ate her own mu..mumma the day I was born! An..And my papa sent me..away as I was burden on him! F..For six hours constantly..They yelled B...Baani is useless! Baani is irritating..pi..piece of..shit ! Baani...is clu..clumsy! I..I was bullied for a week constantly locked in my room! I cr..cried but no one came to rescue! They cut the power of my room. I was kept in dark all those days! I tr..tried to run away from there but they broke my phone! My land line..was dead! They broke my mac book too! I wasn't able to contact anyone and they locked me inside the room! They constantly reminded me th..that I..I am no one without my papa! And..he would...soon di...disown me! I..Should die better then this all ! It was when Anna came.. they stopped coming near me but it was too late. All this affected my mind very badly! I became claustrophobic too. I thought it's better to d..die then to be a curse..an..and I was about to jump from the wi..window of room!" she told as a tear left her eye and I looked shocked at her!

How...How can they!!

And how could she think to take her life!!

"Anna came in time and she pulled me back slapping me! And that's when I told her everything. Whatever happened with me! And that senior girl behind all this! S..She took me to psychologist and I was treated for another year! W..We shifted to a flat which was safe for both of us! I...I am all good now...But those words...they trigger me! I..I want to come..out of all that... but...I'm un..unable" she sobbed and I hugged her tightly almost maybe choking her.

Imagining this is giving me goosebumps and made me remind the day when she was ready to jump off the railing from her room!

"Never in your life again try taking your life or else I'll show you how hell looks like on Earth!" I warned

"You're bullying" she frowned as tears left her eyes and I sighed wiping them!

"I am worried Baani! And I can kill those people right now if they come in front of me" I said punching my hand on rock in anger!

"Kabeer!!! " she screeched

"Baani ! You can be anything but useless, never! You spread happiness everywhere. You're clumsy but your clumsiness is something which make people smile even after annoying. You..weren't reason behind your mom's demise. You are her reincarnation ! As papa used to say! You're carbon copy of  mumma! " I assured and she sobbed harder

You're Reason behind my smile Angel!

"You were your papa's life! His princess! And today whatever you're ,are on your own. Indeed you're Baani Bajaj...but that Bajaj surname doesn't define you. What defines you is Baani!! " I urged and she looked at me.

"I wouldn't have worked in States for years in another company..but..I..I wanted to prove everyone...more importantly myself that I..I am ca..capable of being Ba..Bajaj's CEO! Yes I got an empire..in le..legacy but I wanted to prove that  I am the m...most capable for ru..running it " she cried and I remembered what I said her that day in my office!

And I regret every bit of it!

"I..am..Sorry!" I whispered and she looked at me.

"Why?" She asked innocently