I'm Screwed ..Badly!

Kabeer's POV

"Baaani!!!!!" I yelled from my room

"What!!" She yelled back from her room!

"I need your help right now!" I boomed and she came after five minutes!

Wow!

I told Right now!!

"What!!" She snapped

"I'm not finding the reports of our combined project! " I said

"So?" she asked raising her brows

"So what! Find it!! We've a meeting today with board members of  both companies" I yelled and she frowned

"That's your room! Why should I search" she asked

"Argh!! Baani ! Go and search in your room because last night we were working on it to gather there !!" I sneered and she nodded

It's been next day after we came from Las Vegas when a bomb dropped on us that construction in Unalaska has stopped as labor is facing some issues !!

"Oh yes! I'll see" she said and ran to her room!

After some five minutes I heard a sound of I got it and I sighed in relief!

Taking our breakfast we went to Bajaj Enterprises as meeting was scheduled there!

Baani was walking in her cabin when I stopped her!

"You're forgetting something" I said and she looked at me.

"What..." she asked looking at my  lips and I smirked!

"Uh not on my face! In my hand!" I said handing her the copy of file!

"Uh oh!! " she flustered and I smirked more.

"Change your novels into some self help books" I whispered in her ears

"Change your way of speaking so indirectly" she gritted back

"You know you're loosing your mind!" I mocked

"You're standing in my office" she warned and I chuckled

"That's not relatable and you..loose" I smirked and went towards conference room!

She's behaving a bit different from the day we left Vegas!

The meeting started in sometime and we cleared the issues ! 

I came back to my office and I was  working and thinking about her every few minutes!

 Kabeer! Focus!

You've more work to do then to think about her!!

After wrapping my work at eight, I reached penthouse and she was still not here!

My secretary sent me the mails and I started looking at them when the door opened!

"Give the love of your life little rest" she said throwing her heels and I raised my brows and again looked into as she says.. my mac book!!

"It's very important..and put your foot wear at it's place. Don't mess the house" I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't do that again! Last warning" I warned and she showed her tongue!

Kid!

"Sheena aunty!! I am hungry"she whined going to kitchen but didn't find anyone hence she did what she always do when she's hungry !!