Was That Sunio's Toy Helicopter!

Baani's POV 

After Kabeer went to office I thought of completing some of my office work too!

So I took my mac book and went to my room and started my work.

After some two and half hour I was done and after satisfying my taste buds from kitchen, I came back to my room!

Kabeer was still not here!

Don't know how the meeting went. He looked very tensed and I don't like him like this!

Well sweetheart you love him!
Uh-Oh I do !!

I smiled at my own thoughts and slapping my head I chuckled!

You're mad Baani !

I smiled and went to bed when suddenly I heard some voice!

Something like moving blades of helicopter!

There's a helipad upstairs, but why would Kabeer come by chopper that too for such a small distance!

I frowned and was about to stand when my eyes went to a small helicopter like something flying near balcony!

What the hell is this thing now!

 I was about to stand up when I looked at the plants of my balcony!

That brutal gadget was cutting my plants and flowers like Sheena aunty chop parsley !!

Oh my God! What's this!!

And before I could react the helicopter crashed the whole glass door shattering it into millions of very tiny pieces and I screamed as my feets stepped back !

My heartbeat fastened and I looked at helicopter which was ready to attack me!

I gulped and ran from there closing the door of my room!!

Kabeer!! 

I ran downstairs but my phone was in my room!

Damn it!!!

I looked at the landline in living room and I dialed his number!

"I'm on the.." he was saying when a sob left my mouth! 

"Kabeer" I sobbed

"Baani!! What happened! Are you okay!" he panicked and I wiped my tears

"Come home fast please!" I sobbed

"I'm just reaching! Don't cut the call!" he said and these words sooth!

"Aayush! Drive home fast please!" he told on call and I wiped my tears!

"Baani! We're on the way reaching! What happened tell me!" he asked

"You just..come fast! I..I'm afraid" I cried

"Call Natasha! I'm calling Danish right now" he stated

"No! You just come safely please" I told controlling my tears

All I want right now is you Kabeer!!

"I am on my way! Don't worry! Aayush drive fast" he yelled 

In ten minutes the door of penthouse opened and I looked at the figure standing there!

"Baani!!" he called and I cried running to him and hugged him tightly crying!

"Hey sush! I'm here! Don't cry!" he said patting my back while my sobs increased!

"Baani. Angel, I'm here! You're alright" He again repeated and I nodded but didn't leave him.