"Whatever Makes You Sleep At Night Kabeer!"

Kabeer's POV

I don't know how much angry I was on everything,on her on my life and I went to Delhi!

I watched the news too and I was quiet impressed the way she handled media! 

On your behalf for your mistake!

Okay I feel guilty for what I did!

I thought of calling her too but I didn't have her number and I didn't want her to think anything!
And moreover if I would've asked Aayush for her number he would've made a fuss out of that! 

It's fifteen days and I was back home!

When I entered home it was very silent !

I guess she must be sleeping!

But where's Sheena aunty. It's already eight am ! 

I went upstairs and don't know why and how my feet travelled to her room! 

I went and knocked the door but there was no reply! I knocked twice,thrice but there was no reply!

Damn! Is she fine!!!

I clicked the knob and it opened!

"Ms.Baj...Mrs.Mittal ..." I called but there was no response! 

I checked balcony of her room as well as bathroom but she wasn't there too! 

Fear engulfed me !

I told her dad that I'll take care of her! 

Damn it!! 

"Baani!!! Baani!!!!" I shouted as I checked all the rooms of the house!

I even went to library, gym,office room everywhere as well as terrace but she was no where!

Damn it!!!!! 

I drove to her office and asked too but she wasn't there till now! 

I came back pent house and now I was feeling very guilty! 

Her dad's home!! May be she would be there.

I picked up my car keys again and opened the door when suddenly a soft body collided with me and was about to fall when I grabbed her sliding my arms to her waist !

I looked at her and she winced while all my guilt suddenly turned in to anger ! 

"Where the hell were you!!!" I shouted as I made her stand and she flinched and her heel stumbled again and I held her with her in my arms..again !!!

"At home" she told

Wow! And I am blind not to see her this whole freaking home!!

"Really! I didn't find you anywhere on the three whole freaking floors of this house" I yelled

"I was at my home! Not your home" she mumbled and I looked at her

"There's a thing called informing Baani! I was like a mad searching for you since last three hours" I shouted and she looked at me curiously raising her eyebrow! 

Now what!!!

Oh umm,,Right now I called her by her name only for the first time! 

Baani....

"Really! You know the meaning of informing Mr.Mittal ! I didn't know that! Because I wasn't informed too! Well never mind! I don't care"she accused and I clenched my fists.

"I told Sheena aunty to inform you at least " I gritted and she rolled my eyes when I stepped ahead !

"Don't dare roll your eyes at me! And stand up at least properly  ! " I told making her stand again as she was still clutching my shirt collars for support.