I Feel Home With Her!

Kabeer's POV

When she left my hand I felt like a warmth is missing!

I wanted her to be with me when I talk because I don't know how and why but she's able to control my anger just by talking or looking at me!

"You're okay Kabeer?" Dad asked and I looked at him nodding!

"Tell !What you wanted to talk" He asked and I looked at him!

Ask Kabeer!

He'll give you the answers of all your questions! 

"Why did you marry her dad" I asked as calmly as I could!

He sighed and made me sit on the chair!

"Will you listen to what I'll tell you?" He asked

"I am here for that only dad!" I replied

"Okay so listen! 21 years back I lost Isha! You know ,that time I thought life is of no use! It's just like a blank paper ! I was shattered completely. But I never took any wrong step because I had you! The best gift Isha gave me! But a person has his limits! Without her I felt so alone! It was some months after she passed away I thought I can't live. I was driving on the signature bridge when I saw a woman who was standing on the bridge! I stopped the car and ran there pulling her back! That was the time I realized it isn't an easy task to take your life! It shatters the person you leave behind! When I was frightened like hell to see a stranger trying to take her life then what would've happened to you if I would've done the same! I told her that this isn't solution of any problem! And when she told me from what she was going through, I realized one thing! At least my love is still with me. Not physically but in my heart forever! I was at least loved but she was unloved by the person she loved! Her family was in Canada and She loved one person there only and she thought feelings were receprocating , but who knew, he was a demon inside ! She was tortured and suffered! She never knew that the man she loved will be the man who'll destroy her! Her side of family knew nothing about it and the day she came to know about that person's reality, she shattered! She thought even dying was better then living there! But she knew that man will find her from anywhere if it's Canada, so she on vacations came to her Granny here in Jaipur! That's when she decided to end her life here on that bridge!

I left her at her place and told her never to try that shit again. I thought it was a small chapter that closed the same day but I didn't know it was a start! I don't know how and when she opened those doors which were closed after Isha's death. I was living just for you Kabeer,but she once again made me to live for myself ! She used to say me one thing! If I can't make myself happy,I can't make you happy and it hit me hard! I don't know when my heart was building another small space in itself for her. That doesn't mean Isha's place was shrinking!

Never! She was my first love after all ! I was too weak to mend myself! I tried recollecting my broken pieces but failed when she collected my broken pieces and joined them by filling the gaps with her care! I realized love can happen twice! When a broken part meets another broken part! When they can feel each other's pain! When there comes someone who can make you smile after a long time! She didn't want to marry me because she didn't want to come between you and me! But I thought  you'll like her too! But it was too late! I married her and you hated her because you thought she took Isha's place! She's not wrong Kabeer! She was never! It was just the time was wrong!" he sighed sitting on another chair and I looked at him!

And here I realized that everyone has their part of story! And what we think about is just our part of story and want the person in front to see just our part!

"Why didn't you ever tell me dad" I asked sitting on my knees in front of him!

"Maya's name on my mouth in front of you meant your anger rising!" He said and I sighed!