Happy Birthday Kabeer!

Kabeer's POV

GOD!

I knew it!

She didn't even eat fruits in the noon and then she was running here and there all day empty stomach.

And we just came back from Seychelles &  Greece so she didn't get even two days for resting properly.

"Oh My God, Kabeer. She fainted" Maya mom worriedly said while I nodded taking her inside the room downstairs.

"Kabeer, water" Simar spoke while I glared her yet took the glass from her and sprinkled some water on her eyes when she blinked.

"Err..Am I in Heaven already " She asked as soon as she opened her eyes while I glared her.

"You love to scare me right" I whispered while she passed me a small smile.

"Here, drink water" I said but she denied

"I'm on my fast" She told and I sighed.

"Baani, it's not necess.. " I was saying but she stopped me.

"It is. And I'm fine Kabeer. Trust me" She said

"Hey, the moon has come " A woman chirped when I sighed.

Thank you God!

"Come" I said and she smiled holding my hand.

We went to the terrace and looked at the full moon.

"The moon is so beautiful today! Round & Big " Baani chirped seeing the moon in the sky while I smiled hugging her from back.

"My moon is more beautiful" I replied and she looked at me with a smile when we heard a click.

"Perfect" Dad said while we all chuckled.

"Now, let's do the ritual" Maya mom told and we nodded.

Taking the small silver pot in our hands, I and Baani offered the water to the moon and completed the ritual as Maya mom told us to do.

I want her forever just like she want me. It's all I wish

I prayed joining hands and looked at Baani and other women doing the same.

Baani touched feet of elders and then looked at me smiling with a blush on her face.

Before I could ask what happened, she bent down and touched my feet.

"Pati is parmeshwar (husband is God) " She mocked while we all chuckled

"Kabeer, give her blessings" Dad smirked and I sighed holding her by shoulders making her stand up and looked at her.

"May God bless you with lots of success, achievements and happiness. And I'll assure this, that happiness to be only yours. I love you" I blessed professing my love and everyone cheered while Baani bit her lips blushing and hid her face in my chest.

"They're so adorable" One of the guests said and I smiled.

"Don't do that Baani. We're surrounded by public" I whispered in her ear while she giggled.

We both opened our fast just like Maya mom told and after which we had our dinner.

The guests went away and we both too came to our room bidding dad and Maya mom good night.

As soon as we came to our room, I pulled her towards me and kissed her.

Oh damn! I just missed kissing her for whole day!