I Like Him!

Baani's POV

A pang was there when he told me his reason to marry!

But I can understand his situation!

I did it for dad and he did it because those shares were his mother's last memory!

But he's lucky to have had at least 7 years with his mom! 

His Mom was a beautiful lady and the pair of eyes which I drool over passed from her to him! The same color changing into bluish greenish eyes! 

I don't know when sleep overpowered me!

I woke to see myself covered in a comforter!

I didn't cover myself right!

Oh God! Wait! Is it what I am thinking?

No ways ! 

It can't happen!!

Do I really walk in sleep!!

"You awake! Morning" Came the most sexy voice in this world!!

Sorry! I take my words back!

Chris Evan's has most sexy voice!!

"Did you put comforter on me" I asked

"Me! No! Chris Evans came to put this on you" he mocked 

"You see one day I'll meet him and he'll love me!" I stated

"Do you even know, this world is full of his fans! There are huge huge fans of him more then you!" He stated

"I am his biggest fan!" I stated back firmly

"Open social sites! You'll come to know where you're" he said pointing down

"And where his other fans are" He completed pointing up!

"You!! I just Hate you Man!!" I whined and he smirked

I stood up and went inside walk in !!

"Till I come get ready in your any of the clothes which we bought yesterday!" I told before closing the door!

I took a bath and got ready in a beautiful Indian floor length dress and getting ready I came out and went downstairs when I saw dad,papa,Kabeer and Aayush family!

"Happy Diwali!!" I screamed happily and ran hugging papa!

"Happy Diwali papa!" I wished and he kissed my forehead

"You too Princess!" he replied

I wished everyone and Anna hugged me!

"The gifts were amazing. And that's for you" she said handing me a box and I opened it!

"Chocolates! I love you Annie Mannie!!" I replied hugging her tightly!

"And This too!" Aayush said giving me an envelop! 

I opened the envelop and my eyes grew bigger!!

"Aayush!! I so love you!!!!" I screamed happily and hugged him more tightly!

"What's that Baani !" Dad asked 

"2 year membership of MollyMoo, JalMahal Ice cream parlour, papacream and Baaaskin Robbinsss!!!!!" I yelled jumping and hugged Aayush again! 

"That's the best gift I've got this Diwali" I grinned when I felt an eyebrow raising behind Aayush! 

Idiot!!

"So now tell me. Who'll go with me to temple" I asked and everyone became silent looking at Kabeer.

"You all go! I..have a meeting anyways" he said looking at his watch and I frowned.