The Haldi & Wedding

Baani's POV

I always thought love of fairytales exists only in movies and novels... But whenever I look at the efforts Kabeer putting just for me, I believe that kind of love too exist.

I know, taking risks of scoldings of Grandma or else handling the pregnant woman Anna if something goes beyond her wish isn't very easy thing, but he did it everyday and it's not just a challenge for him.

I know...as much as I die to see him everyday... Kiss him everyday and hug him everyday... He too urges for that!

And honestly.... I'm ready to loose each such challenge if at the end of the day it provides me that 440 volt smile.

This morning my idiot came by pipe!!

And then he used to say me stop reading cliches... When he himself is proving my cliches real!!

After he went away, I got ready in my Haldi attire which was yellow skirt with sleeveless top and dupatta!

Anna helped me wearing the floral jewellery which was very beautiful and then the stylists did their work.

"You look pretty babe" Anna complimented and I smiled

"And you look very beautiful" I told as she hugged me.

"Let's go then. It's your haldi after all" She grinned and I chuckled nodding.

After getting compliments and ice cream from Aayush, we all reached Mittal Mansion which looked like a bride.

The whole mansion was covered with marigold flowers and as we entered we were showered by marigold petals.

We all were warmly welcomed by the groom side .

We were about to enter inside living room when my footwear strap opened and I bent down to close it.

"Where is Baani" Maya mom's voice came and I stood up.

"Here I am" I announced when I looked at the person right next to her.

This man...when wears white...his blue eyes looks like blueberry on a cheese cake.

Oh Baani!!

Stop your drooling on KM thoughts!!

"Ehm! You both have lifetime to stare each other like this" Aayush's dad smirked and I looked away smiling.

Suddenly there were drum beats from pool side and we all went that way when I saw Grand ma.

"Oh My God" I exclaimed as I saw Grand ma playing Ghoomar on Drum beats.

She was joined by Maya mom and other ladies and it was just amazing .

Even pool side was decorated so beautifully with marigold flowers and, roses and yellow carpets.

Haldi decorations