First day After Marriage!

Baani's POV

And here we were married!!
Again!!

But this time with hearts filled with love !!

Right now we were standing in front of the big metal door of the Farm house while I was holding Kabeer's hand tightly.

I can feel the trail of emotions which he's facing.

Even when I haven't seen mom ever, I'm missing her.

We went towards the door of the farm house where everyone was standing and Maya mom standing at the door with a Aarti thali .

"Oh, I missed this last time" I mumbled and Kabeer smiled

"Welcome home" Maya mom said looking at me and Kabeer.

It's the first time she has come here!

"Baani, put your hands in this paste and imprint your palms on this wall" Grand ma instructed and I nodded doing the same.

After some more rituals we went inside and I looked at Kabeer who was holding his emotions.

I looked at Aayush and he blinked his eyes giving me an assuring look.

We both were made to sit on the couch and the same boring ring game was played in which I literally pleaded Kabeer to make me win!!

Well, guess what??

He didn't!!

And I hate him right now!

Yes! Yes! You hate him like you love him!!

Shut up!!!

"Today has been a long day! Go and rest!!" Dad said and we nodded

"You all aren't going anywhere right?" I asked

"We wanted to give newly wedded couple a little privacy" Aayush smirked 

"Of course you should! Now get lost" Kabeer smirked back and I looked at him shocked 

Oh God!! 

Oh heavens!!

I'm going to be officially dead tonight !!

"Stop teasing them Aayush! Baani we're here tonight but don't worry" Maya mom said and then came near me.

"Rooms are sound proof here also" she whispered in my ear smirking and I turned red.

Is she my mother in law??

"Uh...Um...I...I..am s..sleepy" I mumbled and everyone chuckled looking at my condition.

"Really?" Kabeer smirked and I glared him which made everyone laugh more.

I'm going to push him from balcony.

"Okay okay! Enough of teasing ! Tomorrow is your reception and it'll be again hectic. So rest" Dad said and I thanked him in my mind.

Everyone dispersed to their rooms and Aayush too went to Bajaj Mansion back but I stopped Maya mom.

"Maya mom, I need..." I was saying when she completed me.

"It's in the freezer! I'll bring" She said and I nodded smiling.

Soon,she came with my ice cream and I sat on the couch of the living room savoring my ice cream .

After she went away, it was just me and Kabeer there!

I finished my ice cream while he was standing there resting himself on the wall near stair case.

"Stop staring me like that" I said looking down when he smiled coming near me.