"My Blue Eyed Husband!"

Baani's POV

God! I know how I zoned out in that closed place!!!

I thought it's my last day!!

I couldn't even see Evans for once!!

A  part of me was jumping in excitement when I saw that blue eyed vampire there but a part of me was sulking that why was he here!

And after rescuing me from my own office this man says he don't care!! 

He don't !

He did because you're his responsibility and he assured papa the same! 

Yeah! No expectations! No demands! 

Well how much I wish that it would've been Chris Evans! I would've kissed him right there!! 

But it was Mr.Mittal !

And kissing him is never....may be .....arrghhh!!

Shut up Baani ! Don't be a creep !! 

Sleep engulfed me and I woke up and getting ready I went downstairs when I found the blue eyed man freaking out on someone over phone with the same file in hand that was on the marriage day! 

May that soul rest in peace! 

I went to dining table and pouring myself a glass of juice, I turned when I bumped into that man but this time I didn't fall,
the glass fell from my hands and that too on his white ironed shirt and the file! 

"Shit! I am sorry" I exclaimed

"What the ....What the hell is this Baani! Are you blind or what" he yelled cutting the call. 

I am just fed of the mornings starting with him yelling! 

Oh hello!!  It's been two days only! 

"I am talking to you! What the fuck did you do! Do you even know how much important papers were they! How on the earth can someone be so idiot and useless" He barked and I glared him

"I said I am sorry Mr.Mittal ! I didn't do it purposefully" I told calmly clenching and un clenching my fists.

It's okay Baani...he said nothing!!

"Sorry! And what should I do with that sorry of yours! Will it give me the papers back! Look at them, they're ruined! You..you can't do a thing properly! And purpose fully,You do everything purposefully! Who knows by which purpose you've married me" he raged and I looked at him.

"I can say you the same mister! God knows what purpose you had behind destroying my life! I said I am sorry! It was by mistake! I didn't mean to ruin your file ! " I told offended

"You've already done it! I had to get this work done today itself but because of you it's all ruined!  Do you even have any slightest idea how important this file is for me. Oh wait, who am I talking to about importance! You have nothing important in your life! I've never seen such a clumsy and irritating piece like you! You know what Baani ! You're useless ! Totally a mess which no one needs in their life! Your dad too must be fed up of your everyday clumsiness that firstly he sent you Abroad and then married you away! And here I am stuck with you! My life's ruined!" He accused and yelled and throwing the chair in anger went out of the house!

A tear escaped my eye and I unclenched my fists as everything was becoming blur near me due to tears and somehow I ran upstairs!

You're clumsy!!

You're useless!!

A mess no one needs in their life!!

Your dad's fed up of you!!