two : birds

no one pov

"and~ .. you're gonna be king soon."

it was true. taehyung would become king in almost a year. as he just turned 17. he had 12 months. 365 days. until he would become the ruler of the azures.

"right.. that." taehyung said softly. a frown on his face. 

"you know i dont want to be king jimin.." the boy said. jimin rolled his eyes softly. "i dont see why not. you could rule the kingdom the way you wanted." jimin said, softly. trying to bring his brothers spirits up.

taehyung snorted softly. "yeah right. as soon as i become king. father is just going to rule from behind my facade. i will rule by image. he'll still make all the decisions for me and you know it." taehyung said.

jimin sighed silently, knowing he couldnt argue with the facts. feeling taehyung rest his head on the olders shoulder.

"and besides.. that means i have to marry a princess. and you know thats the last thing i want to do.." taehyung said quietly.

jimin hummed softly. listening to the boy.  

"..someone like me..."

taehyung whispered softly. jimin frowned hearing the young prince. leaning his head against the youngers. 

"its ok taehyung-" jimin tried to comfort the boy. but it only set him off. he stood up, his small firsts clenching.

"no its not jimin! a-and you know it!" he said frustrated. he wanted to be comforted. but he would rather deal with the facts. than keep telling himself he was normal.. when clearly... he wasnt.

"tae-" jimin tried again, but taehyung shook his head. his perfect dark brown hair shaking in the process. 

"stop jimin. i-i know you want to make me feel better but its not working. i-im disgusting."

taehyung said. tears prickling in his pretty down eyes. jimin frowned again. "no.. taehyung your not." he said, standing up too. seeing the boys eyes start to tear.

"y-yes i am.. why do you think i can barely go outside. father thinks im going to contaminate everyone!"

taehyung spoke. his fists clenching again, eyes shutting. tears starting to fall down his cheeks. in that instant jimin quickly wrapped his arms around the boy. hugging him tight.

taehyung started to cry softly on jimins shoulder. letting jimin hug him. liking the warmth he gave. jimin hushed the boy from crying.

"shh.. i-its ok. please dont cry.." jimin said. hating everytime his brother cried. patting his back as taehyungs cries soon turned to small sniffles.

taehyung soon pulled away from the older. wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. "are you better now?" jimin asked. hoping calming down after crying would help him feel a little better.

taehyung sniffled softly. "c-can i be alone?.." was all taehyung asked. jimin sighed softly and nodded, seeing it was already pretty dark outside. "yeah.. i'll leave. just, just come get me if you need anything."

jimin said worriedly. taehyung only nodded, laying on his bed once again. staring out of his glass doors, watching more flickering lights that shone in the distance.

jimin sighed softly, walking out of the room. double checking to make sure any guards or anyone wasnt around to catch him sneaking back to his room.