thirty three : up until now

no one pov

yeji gasped softly as her eyes immediately widened.

then blinking as she saw prince taehyung, nose to nose with another male leaned against the wall of the dark hall.

the sound of the girls soft gasp caused both males to sperate, with wide eyes. looking over to the shocked princess in an instant. she only stayed silent, looking inbetween the two.

taehyung felt his chest tighten with panic as his eyes met yejis. the girls own eyes open wide with pure shock. the young prince felt tears quickly form in his eyes.

his chest suddenly started rising and falling heavily as he started to almost hyperventilate. his mind went completely blank. not knowing what to do.

but, it seemed as almost his sub conscious had taken over his body. spaced out, unable to speak. he felt blank. his body shaking, and the tears threatening to fall.

jungkook, still stood next to him. didnt feel any better. he stood blank, not sure how he should react. the nerves that were already stinging him from being with the prince outside of his room, now surged throughout his whole body. causing him to freeze completely.

the princess blinked once more. her ears heating up. "s-sorry to... d-disturb you." she said stuttering highly flustered and confused. about to turn back around and go back to her room, as if she didnt even see anything.

but before she could run away. she heard a shrill cry out to her from the scared shitless prince.

"wait!"

he called out, his body still shaking. but his call was enough for yeji to pause. turning back around with wide eyes in confusion.

her mind couldnt even react when taehyung suddenly grabbed jungkooks wrist pulling him ahead. the older tripping over his feet at the action.

taehyung, then grabbed the princess by her wrist, pulling both with out a word. heading straight to his room with a terrified, yet determined face. what he was determined about? he wasnt sure.

yeji blinked at the sudden tug at her arm. the young prince dragging her off. she couldnt do anything other than let herself be pulled along. looking to the guard that was also getting dragged. though, his doe eyes were only focusing on the back of taehyungs head. 

-

when they all arrived to taehyungs room. he pushed the two inside. following after them and closing his door shut. twisting the lock that he rarely used.

when taehyung turned back to the princess and jungkook, his eyes teared up again. his body shaking as he looked both of them in the eye. he was down right terrified of what he just got himself into.

jungkook panicked when he saw the tears form in taehyungs eyes again, but wasnt sure if he could run up to the prince as princess yeji was standing right next to him. very confused as she looked inbetween him and taehyung.

thankfully, taehyung was able to wipe his still forming tears, before he started sobbing. though, his body still shook in fear and nervousness.

but he managed to calm just enough to be able to speak. "c-can we sit down?" was what he asked. looking at the two people in his room.

both yeji and jungkook nodded. taehyung leading them to the two big velvet seating chairs that sat in one corner of his room. he had just added them to his room, so he could have more seating options for reading.