seventeen : pretty

no one pov

taehyung sighed softly, resting his chin on his hand. his arms folded and rested on his balustrade. making sure not to move his head too much, not wanting his crown to slip.

the young prince, continued to sigh ever so softly. his eyes glued to the court yard. seeing the training guards, the familiar ravenette with in the bunch.

it had been a few days since taehyung had seen the older boy. it was funny because he had thought if jungkook was now living in the castle, it would be easier to see eachother.

but the prince was proved wrong. 

as he was longing to see jungkook for almost a week now...

taehyung had actually rarely been leaving his room the past days. he hadnt even gotten a chance to see the baby birds in the garden yet. as he would spend his time on his balcony, though not looking out at the kingdom in the distance.

his eyes stuck on the training guards. well.. one in particular.

it was hard to see them all. they mostly looked like little blurred dots. still, taehyung could pick out with one was jungkook. it was relatively easy as he was shorter and less built than the older males in training.

but as more time passed, taehyungs want to see jungkook grew.

he remembered when the two met in secret in the dark of night. how he went the whole day longing for the older..

now, the ravenette was right there. just down in the training court yard. he was so close, but he felt so far.. 

it was almost like taehyung needed to see him.

continuing to watch the training guards, taehyung let his mind wander.

he knew that he had some sort of attraction to the ravenette. and he was slowly coming to terms with liking the male.

though, the thought still scared him. not so much for his own worries.. but more worrying for the older.. and frankly his safety.

if they got together, and were eventually caught. it would be no doubt that jungkook would probably perish.. or the very least, get banished from the kingdom..

not only because he would be together with a royal, and he was clearly not someone with the right "status" to be with someone so high up. but also because they were both boys. that just added a layer on taehyungs worries, but also frustration.

-

taehyung saw the guards practicing with their swords. sprawling in pairs, and trying different techniques.

and literally, like a light bulb brightened at the top of taehyungs head. the prince gasped lightly.

quickly hurrying back into his room and sitting at his desk. quickly grabbing a piece of paper, his feather pen, ink, and a small envelope.

the boys eye brows scrunched slightly and his lips pouted as he focused on writing something down on the paper.

praising himself internally for not only coming up with such a simple but genius idea. but also remembering jungkooks 'schedule' just by watching him during the days. there for, remembering when his breaks were.