thirty four : closer than ever

~ heres yall smut warning. ur welcome ✋😐 ~

no one pov

the days after taehyung told yeji about his sexuality and relationship, the two had become closer.

now that both of them knew they wouldnt get into a "actual relationship" even after time. they were able to talk together as friends. sure it was still kind of awkward and they didnt talk that much more, but it was something.

"i'll see you at dinner." yeji smiled as she waved to the prince. taehyung nodded, getting up from the bench in the garden. the sun was slowly setting and the two would need to get ready.

"yeah." taehyung said softly, not really excited for dinner, but that was sort of just an everyday thing he had to deal with.

the prince then started walking back to his room, preparing himself for dinner. which, thankfully ended quicker than expected. meaning he didnt have to sit through the painful silence of his "family".

-

"hi princess~." jungkook said, drawing out his words as taehyung hugged him. the older twirling him in his arms a little. 

the younger giggled slightly. "hi kookie.." he whispered, his lips dangerously close to jungkooks ear as he continued to hug the strong ravenette.

after the hug was finally broken, the two smiled at eachother. again, under the stars in the pretty garden. as usual the two were excited to simple hang out with eachother, admiring the twinkling night lights of the sky.

"kookie~..." taehyung said softly, coming out in a sweet toned whisper. "hmm?" jungkook asked, turning his head to look at taehyung. the two were sitting next to eachother under the willow tree.

taehyung then giggled ever so softly, when his eyes met jungkooks. "nothing~." he said smiling sweetly at the older. jungkook blinked at the anti-climatic conversation. but shrugged it off not too soon later.

he did, until taehyung randomly straddled his lap with out any warning.

"um.." jungkook said confused, looking at taehyung who smiled softly at him. "kookie~...." taehyung said again. his head tilting to the side as the soft whisper exited his soft pink lips.

"yes?" jungkook asked, looking into the youngers pretty brown eyes. those which seemed to twinkle more under the stars. 

before jungkook could ask anymore questions. or taehyung even answered his first one. the younger connected their lips after fluttering his eyes closed.

jungkook immediately hummed into the kiss. his hands quickly wrapping around taehyungs waist, holding him closer. his eyes falling closed as he melted into the youngers soft kiss.

though, it wasnt a soft kiss for long, as the two started getting hungrier for the others touch. wanting to feel them closer.

taehyungs hands wrapped around jungkooks neck. his slender fingers pulling at the bottom of his raven black hair.  the feeling made jungkooks hands tighten around the princes' waist.

taehyung then hummed slightly at the soft feeling of jungkooks tongue entangling with his own. the kiss deepening by the second. and taehyung enjoyed every bit of it.

and, obviously, jungkook did too.

thats why he frowned slightly when taehyung abruptly stopped the kiss, pulling his soft lips off of jungkooks. his eyes opening. looking at the older, as their noses, and foreheads, rested against eachother.