sixteen : new beginning

no one pov

"presenting the newest royal guards of the azures."

someone stated as the newest additions to the royal guard stood infront of the royal family. the five of them bowing to the said royal family. 

jungkook felt himself bite back a smile as he glanced to taehyung. the young prince standing with perfect posture, a soft smile on his boxy lips. only elevating his beautiful features.

after the new guards were introduced to the royal family, and the said family went back inside the castle. their, assumed, leader or maybe instructor.. jungkook wasnt entirely sure yet.

anyways, the tall auburn brunette stood infront of the new guards. 

"alright everyone. you will now be directed to your rooms. you will each share a room with a more experienced guard, to help even that bit more while you still get the hang of things. training starts tomorrow. you all know the rules, so off you go."

jungkook nodded, giving a "yes sir", with the other new comers.

jungkook processed the information. he did, indeed, know the rules. infact the ravenette continued to repeat them in his head, not wanting to do something wrong. but if he thought about it to hard, they werent necessarily rules. more orders they needed to follow.

1. always bow if infront of anyone from the royal family.

2. dont speak unless spoken to.

3. always stay on duty, no matter what. unless assigned to sleep or eat.

4. every guard is addressed to stay their nights in their chambers, unless on guard duty.

5. behave. be polite. you will easily get restrained of your honor of being a royal guard if you act out of hand.

easy enough.. jungkook thought. looking around as they walked to the guard chambers.

the ravenette had never seen the palace this close up. yes, the village people were invited to certain balls and events at the castle. but jungkook had never gotten a chance to go.

so, when he thought the palace was big from far away. it was insanely big from up close. the palace stood so tall, that it could reach passed the clouds if they flew low enough. the details on the whole place was so prefect and placed.

almost getting too distracted by his surroundings, jungkook barely even noticed they had now walked into the castle. on the right side of the first floor. a grand door then leading down a hall that came to their chambers.

it was way on the right wing, so easily out of the way. exits to the outside of the castle in easy access for them to leave the chambers. as they couldnt just walk out on the first floor of the castle infront of everything. no, it wasnt as nice and fancy as the rest of the palace, but it'll do..

jungkook nodded slightly, clutching his bag that hung from strap over his shoulder. it didnt have much. as clothes were provided from the castle. aka, uniforms for day time. and simple pajamas for night.

jungkook only brought important things. the special things he knew he would want.. as he knew he would barely see his mother now.

"alright. everyone to their rooms." the instructor announced, after giving the numbers for each male. the new guards nodded with a bow before heading to their room.