fifteen : princess

no one pov

jungkook felt his body shaking as he sat on the familiar bench, waiting for the young prince who was yet to see him. 

he still couldnt believe he had won the tournament. it was honestly an amazing feeling, to know he had won.

but during the games, he had sort of blocked out any distractions. and one of those distractions, was well... the very vivid memory of taehyung kissing his cheek.

now that jungkook had time to think about it, he couldnt stop. he constantly felt his ears redden at the thought. the memory of taehyungs soft lips against his cheek.

it was a pleasant, yet scary memory. of course the thoughts of what could happen if he and taehyung became more than friends were running in the ravenettes head.

but he couldnt dwell on his fears for long as his ears perked up at the sound of soft footsteps racing towards him.

quickly looking up at the sound, the ravenette smiled subconsciously at the hooded boy running to him. lifting his hood to uncover his beautiful soft features.

jungkooks feet moved on their own, getting up from his spot and running to the young boy.

until the two were racing towards eachother, and quick to wrap themselves in a hug. taehyungs hands wrapped around jungkooks neck, the olders hands placed gently on the princes' waist. lifting him slightly from the ground, both spinning around once due to momentum.

taehyung hugged the older tightly, burying his head in jungkooks neck, taking in his musky yet soft smell. jungkook did the same, resting his head on taehyungs hair, smelling his soft lavender shampoo.

both boys were hugging in the dark of the night. no words had been spoken, just enjoying being with eachother again.

until finally, they both slowly let go of the hug, though still, taehyung kept his hands laced around jungkooks neck. the olders hands around taehyungs waist.

the two looked at eachother, their eyes dilating under the moonlight. both eyes lingering on eachother. only able to hear the others' soft breath.

jungkook then slowly lifted one hand from taehyunsg waist. bringing it up to tuck a piece of taehyungs hair behind his ear. it was like his body was moving without jungkooks command.

subconsciously, taehyung moved closer to jungkooks touch. still keeping eye contact with the taller as the ravenette finally spoke.

"thankyou for cheering for me princess..."

the young prince felt his breath hitch at jungkooks words. his eyes now nervously looking at the olders face, that only formed a small smile. his cheeks dusting pink as he processed the olders' words.

unable to speak, taehyung stayed silent. not sure what he should say. until he soon said the first thing that came to mind.

"i-im not a princess..." was what taehyung whispered, his cheeks heating up more at his own words. and the fact that he wasnt opposed to be called 'princess' by the ravenette.

"hmm.." was jungkooks only response, a soft hum. taehyung blushed more at his sudden confidence.. or what ever it was.

slowly, taehyung looked down, away from jungkooks face. unable to keep eye contact. his arms shyly slipping away from the males neck. until the two were just standing infront of eachother, without holding the older close.

"c-can we go to the pond?" taehyung asked finally. jungkook nodded with a happy smile. seemingly still not processing what he had just said. either that or he just simply didnt care.

-

soon the two found themselves sitting at the pond. taehyung had calmed down from his panicked and shy blush. glancing over to the older, seeing the piece of cloth tied around his forehead, pushing back his raven black hair.

"was your mom happy that you won the tournament?" taehyung finally asked.

jungkook looked at the younger, nodding with a soft smile. "yeah. she was super happy.. but she was also sad because i have to leave home now." jungkook said. also not exactly thrilled that he wouldnt be seeing his mother that often.

taehyung hummed softly, growing sad. knowing how little the workers and guards got to leave the palace.

"h-hopefully you can see her soon." taehyung said trying to be optimistic. jungkook smiled at the cute boys words. chuckling softly at him. "yeah.." he said after.

"so when do you come to the castle?" taehyung asked. "the day after tomorrow." jungkook said, taehyung nodded. "tomorrow is my final day to say goodbye and pack all my things." jungkook said.

"..are you going to miss the village?" taehyung asked quietly, looking at the grass. jungkook hummed softly. "of course i will.." he said to the prince, who stayed quiet.

jungkook soon smiled at the stunning boy. "but.. im also excited. because now we can see eachother more." jungkook said smiling. his words causing taehyung to look up at him, his cheeks growing red.

"r-right.." he mumbled shyly. "and i wont have to worry about you sneaking all the way over here just to see me." jungkook said. 

taehyung felt his heart start racing. jungkook was worried about him? the thought made his tummy bubble with butterflies.

jungkook felt himself stare at the princes' side profile once again. he seemed to look at the younger a lot during their meet ups.

but he couldnt help himself. the boy was just so... pretty.

the ravenette continued to look at the prince, who's honey tones skin seemed to gleam under the moonlight.

his blank mind suddenly flashed with their meeting tonight. remembering how the boy fit perfectly in his arms, as they hugged. remembering his sweet and soft lavender scented shampoo.

remembering the pet name he had gifted the boy.

and to the ravenettes surprise.. he wasnt embarrassed or felt awkward when he thought back to it.

infact, the male felt a fluttery soft feeling rise in his chest as he thought about how cute taehyung looked when he blushed after being called the simple pet name.

jungkook liked the thought of taehyung getting shy because of his words...

________________________

sorry its kinda short.

but a cute fluffy chapter for yall!

again, updates might be irregular for a few days or so.

luv chuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae