thirty seven : love

no one pov

taehyung ran all the way back to his room. tears already pouring from his eyes and down his soft cheeks. not looking back, unknowing of jungkook running after him.

when the prince finally got to his bedroom, he opened the door and closed it shut as soon as he got in. thankfully, at this time of day there werent any maids or workers roaming around. and the guards would be either on there break or walking patrol. 

so, the ravenette didnt have to worry too much when he ran as fast as he could to the now closed door to taehyungs room. just missing his chance to enter. as when he got there, taehyung had just shut it closed.

"taehyung?" jungkook kept repeating. knocking over and over on the heavy wooden door. he could hear the faintest cried from inside if he pressed his ear to the door. and even just that small quiet sound broke his heart.

continuing to knock on the door fast, until it finally cracked open.

jungkook jolted slightly when the door finally opened. the ravenette immediately looking to the small sliver he could see of taehyungs face. showing his cried red eyes and a part of his puffy cheek.

"princess? can you open the door?" jungkook asked. his voice quiet. even trying to hold back tears seeing the boy he had grown so attached to crying so much.

taehyung stayed quiet, hiccupping and sniffling. until he finally nodded. opening the door more for jungkook to enter.

jungkook was quick to slip through. closing the door in a rush behind him, turning the lock.

as soon as he turned back to taehyung. it didnt even take a second for the younger boy to throw himself at jungkook. his arms wrapping around jungkooks neck. now sobbing into his chest.

jungkooks heart was crumbling into 1 million pieces. hugging taehyung back. lifting the boy off of his feet just a bit. so only his toes were touching the tile floor.

"here. lets... lets move to the bed." jungkook said, thinking out loud. taehyung didnt respond still crying, though muffled into jungkooks shirt.

the older walked tot he bed, sitting on the end. pulling taehyung into his lap, as he didnt seem to be wanted to move away from the ravenette any time soon.

then, jungkook just sat there. silent. he didnt know what to do once again. everything he had witnessed flashed through his head.

so prince jimin was also homosexual?

and he was with someone?

from the other males attire, he seemed to be another guard..

have i ever met him before???

so many things were running through jungkooks mind. that he almost didnt catch taehyung finally stop sobbing. now only sniffling and hiccupping, his tears still flowing, just not as loud.

jungkook looked at the younger. who pulled his head out of jungkooks, now tear stained, black fancy shirt. rubbing and wiping his eyes with his fist. causing them to redden more.

jungkook sighed silently, looking at the poor boy on his lap. "a little bit better now?" jungkook asked in the softest voice possible.

taehyung finally locked eyes with the other. his own eyes filling with tears once again when he met the olders. jungkook panicked when he saw this, pulling the boy closer to his body. calming him down.