twenty seven : tear

no one pov

"so... you gonna tell me what the fuck that was or?.."

hoseok asked, looking at the still shocked and wide eyes ravenette.

blinking out of his daze, jungkook stammered a nod. still trying to process what just happened, feeling his heart rate increase by the second.

though, after a few minutes of trying to speak, the poor boy failed. causing hoseok to sigh softly, rubbing his face. he was really tired and just wanted to sleep. not get back to his roommate sleeping with the prince.

"why was he here in the first place?"

hoseok finally asked, starting the conversation. jungkook blinked again, really trying his best. "i-i.. brought him here." he finally said after a few seconds.

hobi nodded, still confused. "ok... and why the fuck would prince taehyung follow you into some old rusty guard chambers?" hobi asked. jungkook hesitated. "i was.. helping him." he replied. only making it worse for the lost brunette.

"how is that supposed to help him?" hobi asked, rolling his eyes internally as he spelled everything out for the ravenette. 

"its- .. its complicated." jungkook sighed, his head falling. "uhu." hoseok said, slightly sarcastic. he really didnt get what was going on, but then some idea popped into his head.

"so.. yall fucking or something?"

hoseok asked, causing jungkooks head to immediately snap back up to him. his eyes wide and cheeks tinted pink. "what?! no." jungkook said shocked.

"we're.. we're friends.. yeah." jungkook finished, like he was telling himself rather than the brunette.

hoseok raised an eye brow at the younger. "friends? i dont know what kind of 'friends' yall are. but i know damn well i would let any of my friends cuddle me like yall were." the brunette said, looking jungkook in the eye.

the younger then fell silent. which irritated hoseok. he just wanted to know what the hell was going on. so, he lashed out slightly.

"look kid. just fucking tell me. you're lucky i dont go fucking telling our leader what i fucking saw in here-" hoseok said, getting more frustrated.

but he was cut off by the sudden jump out of his bed from jungkook. "no!" the younger said, suddenly switching from quiet and nervous to down right mad.

hoseok almost got scared by the look on the boy. who he, before hand, really hadnt seen that mad. he scooted back a little on his bed, making sure there was still a decent amount of room between him and the suddenly ticked off ravenette.

"you wont tell anyone." the younger said, as if he was stating a fact. hoseok blinked, his hands up in the air to show innocence. "dude, chill. i was just joking." he said, seeing jungkook instantly calm down again.

jungkook sighed, sitting back on the edge of his bed. his head hung down, resting his forearms on his knees. ruffling his long black hair in frustration.

hoseok really didnt know what he should do. as, he was still confused.

but, as he's made point of thousands of times. he's not one to tattle tale. he hates backstabbers like that. and on top of that, he knew telling his leader about what he saw could get jungkook killed, let alone kicked out of his guard duty.

so, he planned on keeping his mouth shut about it.

-