nineteen : shy kisses

no one pov

jungkook, soon, successfully made it back to his room. gently closing the door behind him and taking a long nervous breath. glancing at his roommate, and seeing he was still snoring, assumed he was asleep.

once the ravenette took off his boots and got back in bed, he couldnt contain his smile.

remembering the kiss.. well, technically two kisses he shared with taehyung.

they werent very long. or used much movement. more elongated pecks... but it was his first kiss. and he assumed taehyungs aswell, as the boy hadnt left the castle, or met anyone before. 

the thought made him bubbly and giddy inside.

part of him was happy taehyung initiated the first kiss. because he knew, deep down, even if he wouldnt admit it, that he would be too scared. even though the ravenette would see himself as strong and brave, he knew he would doubt himself too much to actually do anything, or start anything with the prince. like kissing him.. heck even hugging the boy made him nervous sometimes.

though, he was pretty shocked taehyung had the courage to kiss him. the young prince was usually pretty 'closed off' when it came to expressing skin ship with him, at least from what he could tell.

but maybe it was just something of the moment.

either way, jungkook was happy because now it would easier to express their feelings, as they both already confessed.

soon, as thoughts of his prince still swarmed his mind, the ravenette fell asleep.

thankfully too. because there was only a few mere hours until he would have to get up for breakfast, then training.

-

jungkook pov

i felt my eyes squint, and my body jolt before curling into a ball, at the loud sound of the wake up bell.

groaning, and rubbing my eyes, a felt my self yawn. still squinting at the bright sun light shining through the rooms small window.

"come on. get up jungkook." i heard my roommate say as i whined softly. hearing his light hearted chuckles as i finally sat up. rubbing my eyes again to see his blurry body making his bed.

"im up." i grumbled, rubbing my eyes again to get the sleepy blurry images to stop. ruffling my black hair so it wasnt so messy and sticking out awkwardly.

"good. then we should get ready before all the breakfast is gone." hobi said. i nodded, finally standing and making my bed. going to the small bathroom and rinsing my face. "yeah." i responded after turning off the cold water quickly.

we werent aloud to shower until night, so i had to result in washing my face to wake me up. which, i guess isnt really a change as i barely took 3 showers a week back in the village.

and, now that i think about it.. i dont think i smelt that bad for barely cleaning myself.

but hey, what can you do when you're barely given the correct amount of water to supply a household?

"so.. where'd you go last night?"

hoseok hyung asked as i put on my black button up jacket thing. the fancy gold tassel things falling from the shoulders.

i froze at his question. looking over to the male with wide scared eyes. a face of pure terror, which seemed to amuse him as he started laughing.