six : river side

no one pov

it would be 3 more days until taehyung would see the commoner boy again..

everyday spent in some strange form of agony, as he regretted not sneaking out the night before. sitting quietly on his balcony, continuing to stare at the city that stood in the distance.

everynight, he promised himself "this is the night. i'll do it tonight". though, everytime he wouldn't go through with it. his fears eating him up.

he didnt know how many times he could sneak out until he would eventually get caught.

even though he had only done it once, he was scared that he wouldnt have such good luck next time.

but the young prince was worried.

what did jungkook think? was he still waiting for him like he promised?

taehyung wasnt sure.. but a small part of him hoped the raven haired boy would still be waiting.

because finally, after three whole painfully frustrating days.. taehyung was going to sneak out once again.

-

"may i please be excused?" taehyung asked quietly, his head cast down on his clean plate. the king looked over to the boy, his face emotionless, as it always was when looking at the young prince.

"go." was all he uttered to the prince. as he wasnt asking such ridiculous questions for.. someone like him, the king would rather the boy be in his room instead of being in his presence.

"thankyou sir." taehyung said, bowing to his parents. quickly exiting the dinning hall and walking all the way up to his room.

when he arrived, and finally closed the heavy wooden doors. his heart was beating loudly in his chest. he had the same feeling of nervousness as he did the first time he planned to sneak out.

trying not to worry too much, and forcing himself to chicken out once again. taehyung hurried over to his grand, practically walk in closet. reaching in and grabbing the large brown cloak, sitting in the same place he left it.

taking off his deep blue, azure colored coat. once again leaving him in his white pants and white flowy shirt. he wasnt sure if he should change, but soon he decided to change his white pants, to black ones. opting to keep on his white shirt.

gently placing his sparkling golden down on his soft silk pillow. before he through the cloak over his body, covering his face with the hood.

and before the boy knew it, he was already sneaking out of one of the many 'back doors' of the palace.

finding himself in the same situation as before, running along the cobble stone bridge. the tail end of the cloak flying behind him as he feet hit the stones.

once again holding his breath with his hands as he waited for a few of the guards to walk past the wall he was hiding behind.

once again starting his journey to the city again. his feet leaving the cobblestone, now on the wide dirt road. running as fast as he feet could take him.

even though he wasnt the fastest runner, or strongest out there. he could still get to the forest pretty quickly. finally hiding in its large trees, no longer having to worry about anyone spotting him.