twenty eight : future

no one pov

as the days carried on, taehyungs mind was filled more and more about his future.

his thoughts taken over by all the nerves, the fears of his future. everything he had to prepare for. everything he had to get ready for. all the things he was to remember. how he was basically a slave to his future, with no escape.

though, the one thing that managed to stay clear in his mind. no matter what was thrown his way..

jungkook.

the older had been there everytime they promised to meet. just hugging and comforting the prince, as he definitely wasnt feeling his best. he was scared. frightened. he truly didnt know what was ahead.

and thankfully, jungkook was there for him. there to just remind the boy that he was there for him..

-

"your majesty.. she has arrived."

those were the words taehyung heard faintly, as a guard told his father. his whole body seemed to stiffen, standing straight up below the thrones of the throne room.

his father and mother sat on their thrones, along with jimin. who sat nervously waiting for his little brothers future wife..

taehyung could feel his heart beating through his chest. he wore his best attire for this day. the azure pants and coat, atop his white ruffle undershirt. then his pure white cape, falling to his knees. his whole outfit had gold detailing. his hair done perfect, his golden crown placed on top.

and it only made the prince more scared, and heartbroken to be honest. as he knew jungkook was standing silently in his position lined along the side of the large throne room. unable to run and hug the poor nervous prince.

"presenting. princess yeji of the Cyren Kingdom."

and it was then, when taehyungs whole world was about to forever change.

unknowingly holding his breath as he watched a young princess walk through the large heavy doors to the throne room. her features soft yet sharp. her pretty eyes glaring delicately to anyone in her vision.

her hair was ash toned, clearly showing her 'rank' with in royalty being high as her hair seemed to be died. a novelty, a privilege.

her ash toned hair matched her blue ash dress perfectly. the whole gown ruffling with every small step she took. her eyes immediately falling upon prince taehyung. her supposed future husband.

 her supposed future husband