forty one : a life changing dance

taehyung pov

"now~! ladies and gentlemen. please welcome the future king and queen of the azures!!"

this is it.

i can here all the cheers and screams. even from here.

when i step out from behind this door, and walk down those stairs, my whole kingdom will see me. 

the real me...

"ready?" yeji asked in a small whisper right next to my ear. i glanced at her. letting out a shaky breath before shaking my head. "no.." i whispered back, truthfully.

she nodded. "same." she said. "but we cant turn back now.." she said. i only hummed, just before the guards opened the doors we stood behind.

light filled my vision, now able to see the whole ballroom from above, my supposed people all staring in amazement as they saw both yeji and i.

locking out elbows, and hands. we started to walk down the stair case. bows and cheers started up again, after the few moments of silence from the shock.

i could here faint whispers about us. it was so scary. having everyone looking at me. and yeji too of course. i couldnt deny the fact that she looked stunning.

she wore a huge white dress. covering her feet, and draping behind her a few feet. her tiara still on her head, that would soon be replaced with the queens crown.

my own outfit was also really nice. a white ruffly under shirt, and a dark blue coat on top. a pretty floral design detailing the fabric, which i chose, thanks to mina. i had on white pants, and black boots that went up to my upper calves.

a had on a long white cape, and of course my golden crown, that as well, would soon be replaced with the kings crown.

walking through the huge crowd of people, almost the whole kingdom was there, all dressed in there nicest gowns and suits. 

anyway, i walked silently through the crowd. my eyes looking around trying to see as much as i could through my peripheral vision. i was able to see the many guards, somewhere within them was jungkook...

now all i could do was hope everything would be ok..

-

no one pov

as for the ceremony, this is how everything would play out.

the ball would be the first thing to happen. where the public and royals would eat and dance, almost like a pre-ceremony.

then after, taehyung and yeji danced. they would place the crowns and do the coronation. as the thrones had been placed in the ball room for this occasion, it would happen almost right after the dance.

then they were to celebrate a little more. taehyung give his speech, as newly claimed king.

the actual wedding, wasnt supposed to happen until the following day.

yes, by the end of the night yeji and taehyung would be "king and queen". but they wouldnt be completely married. the wedding ceremony would be tomorrow.