twelve : good luck

no one pov

do you ever do something, and you know its so wrong, but it feels so right? like you know you shouldn't be doing it, but its so addicting in a way?

well thats what both taehyung and jungkook felt like everytime they visited eachother almost every night.

for almost the next two weeks or so, the two had been seeing eachother in the dark. spending time together in the dark of night. always sitting by the sparkling pond.

no, they hadnt swam since the last time. taehyung told himself it was because he didnt want to risk being late again. but he knew it was just because he didnt want to embarrass himself like before. 

the more time they spent together, the more their feelings grew for eachother.

both unaware of the others feelings, they kept silent about their own.

but the tingly feeling they felt in their stomachs everytime they looked in eachothers eyes, or accidently brushed their hands together grew with every meeting.

to the point where they felt deprived of eachother when they spent time away during the day. like they always wanted, needed to be close with the other.

-

now, the two were sitting by the water. taehyung playing with his fingers, gliding them over the waters surface. smiling softly at the cold water.

jungkook watching the prince as usual. his doe eyes twinkling softly as he looked at the youngers side profile. and his dilated bambi eyes as they watched the water.

the tournament was going to be in two days. and taehyung seemed to be more excited than jungkook. jungkook found this amusing, though slightly self esteem building as he was excited for taehyung to watch him.

"..i wont be able to see you tomorrow night..." taehyung said softly, breaking the silence.

jungkook frowned at his words. "why not." he asked, scooting closer to the prince. taehyung finally looked up at the ravenette. a visible frown on his face aswell.

"because i have to prepare my speech for the tournament.. i havent memorized it yet.." taehyung said, slightly embarrassed and shy. "why havent you memorized it yet?" jungkook asked softly.

taehyung stayed silent for a few seconds, his cheeks heating up. "because i didnt want to." he said softly. not wanting to tell the older that it was because he spent most of his time day dreaming about the ravenette.

jungkook laughed a little at taehyungs answer. "well.. i guess you better practice it then." he said teasing, though slightly sad he wouldnt be able to see the prince the night before his tournament.

"yeah.." taehyung said, his eyes falling back on the water. "that just means you'll have to cheer louder for me."jungkook spoke teasing.

taehyung rolled his eyes, ignoring his pink dusted cheeks. "i already said. im cheering for everyone." he said softly. "fine fine. suit yourself. then you can cheer loudly.. for everyone." jungkook said, finding it funny everytime he teased the younger.

jungkook sighed softly, walking with his hands in his deep pockets. his feet hitting against the dirt road. the end of the forest was in sight.