eighteen : rocks and roses

no one pov

jungkook laid awake in his bed. continuously glancing through the small window on his rooms door to see if the lights had been shut off yet.

thankfully, soon enough, the ravenette saw the yellow lit space turn dark. sighing inaudibly as his heart started racing. looking over to his roommate seeing he was fast asleep, soft snores exiting his mouth.

slowly, jungkook sat up in his bed. slipping into a standing stance, trying to make his bed squeak as little as possible. he ran his fingers through his hair, his whole body nervous for what he was about to do.

the thought of breaking the rules he was ordered to follow was kind of worrying jungkook. but he promised taehyung earlier that day, and he couldnt break his promise to the pretty prince.

he was already dressed in his 'pajamas'. which were really just a casual grey/brown shirt and some loose pants. slipping on his boots, as they were his only shoes.

and with one last nervous glance around his room, only illuminated by the moonlight shining through the small window, the boy sighed. grabbing the handle and opening the door.

glancing around nervously, jungkook saw no one was around outside his room. and as he could see the end of the hall, leading to right outside the castle. he knew he would have a straight shot to outside the chambers.

so, without trying to stop himself, jungkook closed the door behind him silently. hurrying to the exit of the guard chambers. trying his best to step down silently, not wanting his boots to hit against the floor too loud.

when the ravenette finally got to the exit, he quickly glanced around the outside. it was dark, and hard to see. but the boy managed, seeing his coast was clear, other than a few guards far off out on the bridge, only visible due to their torches.

loosing some of his nerves, jungkook hurried his feet against the grass and gravel. running as fast, and as quiet, as he could to make it to the garden.

remembering what taehyung had told him about the area being almost invisible, jungkook atleast knew he wouldnt have to deal with being caught.

-

"holy shit.. finally." jungkook huffed out in a whisper when he finally got through a little ways of the gardens path.

giving one last sigh before making his way to the center. hoping taehyung was already there.

and to the ravenettes fortune, when he made it to the center area of the garden. he saw a figure sitting on the wooden bench. a soft smile rose to the ravenettes face as the figure looked to him, startled by the sound.

until they were also smiling back at the guard. "hi." taehyung waved from his seat.

jungkook chuckled softly, walking slowly to the bench, taking his seat next to the prince. "hi.." he said back. taehyung seemed to notice the nervous look on his face, and frowned softly.

"whats wrong?" he asked quietly. jungkook looked at the younger. "hm? nothing.." he responded, not wanting to worry the boy.

taehyung nodded softly, not asking anymore questions. instead looking up to the pretty moon, that was once again full tonight.

"you know.. i've never actually been to the garden at night... its pretty." taehyung said, his voice soft. jungkook hummed, looking at the boys face. his sparkling eyes and cute button nose. his slightly chubby cheeks and soft pink lips..