★ 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 line characters - 𝗻𝘆𝗮𝗺

a/n: y'all i did in a hurry bc i was so excited to put this out! but i'm not really the best at digital art (not that my actual art is fantastic) BUT if any of y'all are good at digital art, please (if you are willing) design a better version of NYAM!

LINE TREASURE STUDIO

"Byul, tell us about your character?" Jihoon prompted, gesturing the youngest to speak up.

Eunbyul held the cardboard cutout of her character, smiling brightly. "Well, TEUMES, this is NYAM! I created this character with lots of love, so I hope you guys love NYAM as much!" She waved the cutout, unable to contain her excitement.

"It kind of looks weird at first glance, but everything has a meaning, okay?" She looked around, looking at her members who anticipated what she had to say, nodding along. "So, first, NYAM has a party hat, and that just means to always have fun and be happy, like you are at a party!" The boys smiled at her explanation, because it was just as cute as her.

"And second, on her hat we are two kinds of stars. The five-point star simply means 'star', like my name, Eunbyul. The diamond-like-star refers to our TEUMES and my members! You guys like it?" She clapped along with her members, smiling as they complimented her at the little details.

She held up a hand, silencing everyone as she moved to the next part. "This one is my favourite. So, the third detail is NYAM's face. If you cover the blue part of the face, then you see a happy NYAM, who is excited to see our TEUMES. And if you cover the yellow part, you see a sad NYAM, who is angry because they can't see our TEUMES." Her knees excitedly bounced as she explained the detail, holding in her happy giggles when the boys were left speechless.

"That's genius, Byul."

"As expected, our Star."

"Now our characters sound dumb."

"Wah, that's so cool!"

Eunbyul's smile never faltered throughout the whole segment, completely excited for the TEUMES to finally see her LINE character she had put all her effort and love into. She was even excited when the fans responded positively, happy that the TEUMES loved NYAM as much as she loved her character.