❤ 2ho 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

MASHIHO + HOSHI = 2HO

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

"Okay, one step to the left and now spin ... glide, stop, hold up your hands and there we go!" Mashiho smiled and clapped his hands wildly, happy that his member could learn the dance moves quickly.

"Thanks for helping, Shiho-kun. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You'd still be a trainee, Byul-ah," Junghwan commented while walking past you two, cheekily smiling.

"Well, you'd still be a trainee too if I didn't help you with your singing!" You yelled, frustrated at the brunet already.

"Okay, okay, we get it. You helped us, but you would be nowhere if Mashiho hyung didn't teach you our dances!" Doyoung sang, winking at you and running away.

"Do you all have a death wish?" Hyunsuk asked the maknae line, who were in the corner, laughing and giggling loudly.

"More like they are wishing for fewer lines in our next song. What a pity! I was really thinking of having Doyoung and Jeongwoo as the leads in this one," you trailed off, pouting sadly and walking towards Mashiho.

"Aw, my lovely Eun-ah. You are the best!"

"No, no. Don't appeal to me now. I already made my mind," you said, watching the bright expressions on Doyoung's and Jeongwoo's face fall.

You walked out of the room along with Mashiho, pretending not to hear Jeongwoo's pterodactyl-pitched screams.

"Now, if you ever get mad at me while line distribution, just remind yourself that I am your dance buddy, okay?" Mashiho put out his thought, causing you to laugh.

"I am never mad at you boys. I just pretend I am. My ability to get mad is non-existent, just like your ability to stop blabbering Japanese when you are scared."

"You will not let that off, aren't you?"

"Treating me to dinner may cause me to not bring up that moment ever again."

"You think I will believe you? But, I'm hungry anyway, so let's go have some sushi."

══ ⋆★⋆ ══