★ idol ramyeonators - ep.five

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue — in english

italic words in speech / dialogues — in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues — in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

Park Eunbyul stepped out of the car. Her aura itself was brighter compared to the two that followed her. The female maknae of TREASURE grinned as she greeted everyone.

"Good morning, everyone!" Her behavior was odd, considering it was early in the morning. "Let's have a good shoot today as well! Please take care of us!" She bowed like she always did.

"She's had three cups of coffee, despite our protests." Hyunsuk sighed, seeing the confused expressions on the faces of the staff. "That's why she's so enthusiastic."

"But it's only seven in the morning."

"My point, exactly."

Producer Na laughed, shaking his head. "Classic Eunbyul," he stated.

The TREASURE members stood in a line, listening to what their content was about for the day. Once the staff provided the clothes, the blue-haired female opted to take off her plaid shirt, wearing the overalls over the black tee she wore.

"Woohoo!" Jihoon cheered, making jazz hands as the youngest looked confused. "We get to see Byulie's arms today! TEUMEs are in for a treat. Wah, YGE better close the gyms!"

Eunbyul sighed, shaking her head, quite used to the male's antics. "You are, truly, the only one who'll fanboy over my arms. You are the one who's getting a treat, not our TEUMEs," she spoke, chuckling when he shrugged.

"I'm your biggest fan, Byul-ah. Even if you breathe, I'll fanboy over it."

| THE BOAT RIDE |

The Park duo made sure their oldest member sat between them as the boat rocked over the water, promptly making its journey. Choi Hyunsuk thought little of his members linking their arms with his, just thinking they were trying to stay close.

"Why am I in the middle, though?" He couldn't help but ask, quite curious about the order. "Star, you should be inside," he suggested, raising his brows when the other two shook their heads in reply.

"Look at that sign, oppa. It says to hold your children tightly."

"Yeah, we are keeping you safe, hyung."

Hyunsuk blinked, trying to process what he had just heard as he turned to look at the camera. "Wah, my members care for me so much!" He exclaimed, faintly glaring at the younger ones.

The TREASURE members cheered as they enjoyed the roller-coaster of a boat ride, only standing from their places when the staff captain came to the deck. The boat slowed down, causing them to frown in confusion.

"Oh, shi–" Eunbyul jumped upon hearing the siren beep next to her, eyes widening in shock. "–itake mushrooms." She completed the sentence, grinning when she saw the camera on her.

"Here we witness Park Eunbyul forgetting her idol image and trying to salvage it."

"Hm, I wonder where she learnt that from, huh? Got any ideas, Jihoon-ah?"

Before the leaders could get into another argument, Eunbyul bowed to the other boat that stopped by, the others following suit.

It surprised them when the owner of the other boat just smacked the octopuses onto the boat, eyes widened in surprised.