★ find your korea - ep.three

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

FIND YOUR KOREA — EPISODE THREE — BUSAN

"Find your Korea!"

Park Eunbyul clapped after they did the greeting, her eyes going to the waterfront as it looked so beautiful. She stood next to Jihoon — mainly because they had matching outfits, with Eunbyul wearing a light-pink version of the sweater Jihoon wore, along with black skinny jeans.

"How does it feel to be in Busan?" Jihoon asked the others, placing his arm around Mashiho's shoulders as the younger spoke. "And what about you, Byulie?" He tried putting his arm on her shoulder, but because she was taller, it was awkward.

Eunbyul laughed, slouching slightly so the male could comfortably rest his arm on her shoulder. "We finally came to Jihoon-oppa's hometown, so I have never been more excited!" She spoke in Busan satoori, bringing a proud smile on Jihoon's face, as he was the one who taught her. "I can't wait to see the places we are going to visit!"

Jihoon pulled Mashiho and Eunbyul — aka his two favorite people — closer to him, asking them what comes to mind when they thought about Busan.

"Jihoon!" Eunbyul exclaimed, causing the male to laugh as he nodded.

"Yes, me. And what else?"

"No, not you. Lee Jihoon! Woozi-sunbaenim from SEVENTEEN!"

The others stifled their laughter, wondering how their leader was going to work his way out of that burn since he couldn't get angry over it. Jihoon simply hummed in confusion, his deathly gaze daring Eunbyul to repeat her words as the grip on her shoulder tightened.

"W-What I m-mean is that s-since you live i-in my heart, so y-you can't l-live in Busan, yes?" She smoothly tried getting out of the killer grip on her shoulder, trying her best to maintain a blank expression for the camera. "I'm telling Ruto-kun when we get home," Eunbyul grumbled, scowling when the shoot near the water was over.

"That's unnecessary, you know?"

FIRST SPOT  JEOLYOUNG COASTAL WALK

Eunbyul saw the smile that came on Jihoon's face as he showed off his hometown. This was the place he grew up in, and with the way he kept promoting the spots they visited, anyone could tell he was only doing it because it was Busan.

"I was going to ask you guys ..." Junkyu trailed off, raising his head to meet their eyes as they stopped to take pictures. "Why are you guys wearing matching outfits?"

Just as Jihoon opened his mouth to reply, Eunbyul cut him off. "Because Jihoon-oppa said we should wear matching clothes like a couple whenever we visit his hometown," she repeated the exact words the elder had told her.

"A couple?" Mashiho scoffed, avoiding a punch from Jihoon. "That's new."

"You guys don't believe me? I really have come to Busan before with Jihoon-oppa!" Eunbyul insisted, seeing the boys didn't buy her explanation. "We always wore matching outfits, so we just stuck to it. I think I have come almost every time Jihoon-oppa came here."