★ treasure map - ep.thirteen

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

"T-Hi!"

Park Eunbyul walked into the class after everyone did, gaining their attention as she entered through the front door. All the desks were taken, so the boys immediately knew the only female member would be the MC for the day.

"Hello, everyone! How are we doing today?!" She cheered, a bright smile on her face as she greeted the class.

"Wah, you look pretty!" The boys commented, causing the youngest to cover her face as it wasn't a reply she was expecting. "Our Byul looks cute!"

"It's weird seeing you in a school uniform after two years," Jaehyuk stated, smiling adoringly at the female.

The two went to the same school for five years and were the best of friends. When they got selected for TREASURE BOX, they got breaks from their schools, but soon after, YG offered them an offer of being home-schooled (via online lessons and tutors) or continuing with their old schools.

Jaehyuk chose the latter, not wanting to leave his friends and spend his senior years at school. Eunbyul, however, chose the first option, since she wasn't that confident about her Korean, and was pretty sure she'd fall behind if she went to a normal school.

Not that she was getting the best grades while being home-schooled, but she knew they were better than the grades she got when she went to school.

"I am Park Eunbyul of TREASURE, and I will be your MC for today! Let's get a start, shall we?" She announced, getting nods from all the boys as they readied themselves for the next segment.

***

"Do you guys know what we are doing today?" Eunbyul read out from the prompter, trying to appear genuine and casual. "The first period is 'Show Your Charm'!"

The others clapped hard, showing so much support for their youngest, who was leading the show with no help for the first time. As always, the Park bros started teasing Eunbyul, encouraging her to show them an example of what they were supposed to do.

Giving in to the peer pressure, Eunbyul stood from the seat, showing some minimalistic dance moves before sitting back down, wrapping up before the staff played music and made her actually dance.

She adjusted the blanket on her lap, continuing to explain the segment. "You are going to show your charm to pick your desk buddies. If there is someone you want, you will show your arrow at them, or will ask if they want you. Did you guys understand?" She tried explaining to the best of her abilities, pausing hesitantly as she read from the prompter.

The prompts didn't include honorifics — as they were supposed to be of same age students — but Eunbyul found it hard to follow, since she never dropped her mannerisms (unless it was for Jeongwoo, of course).

"Can we appeal to you?" Jaehyuk asked, already wanting his best friend of many years to be his desk buddy. A frown came upon his face as the MC shook her head, disappointed as he was looking forward to pairing up with the only female member.

"I am the host for today, so I will not be a part of your desk buddy program."

Eunbyul cheered loudly for each of her members as they presented their charms, clapping in encouragement when they finished their one-minute performances. As she readied her cue cards to move on, the boys stopped her, insisting she did a performance of her own — even though she was the host.

"Today, my desk buddies will be our TREASURE MAKERS. I hope you guys like my charms enough to choose me!" She cutely stated, smiling at the camera as she did a peace sign. "Music, start!"

TREASURE's YGTB pre-debut song, 'Going Crazy' played through the speakers, surprising the younger before she listened and guessed which part was currently playing. "Call me freaky, freaky, boy," Eunbyul sang, dancing perfectly to the song she loved performing with the others.

"Wah! Dance master!"

"Park Eunbyul! Park Eunbyul!"

"I want her saved on my phone!"

"I want that sexy charm!"

After a blushing Eunbyul made her way back to her seat, she prompted the others to come forth, so they could finalize their desk partners. There were a lot of funny moments, especially the drama with Asahi and Haruto, Asahi and Yedam, Asahi and - literally everyone in TREASURE.

The boys quickly sorted their partners, and took a break before they shot the next segment, which apparently required a lot of strength from the clues Eunbyul gave the others. Overall, it was an enjoyable and memorable shoot, and the youngest smiled to herself as she felt grateful for her members — absolutely glad to be with them.

Stay tuned for Part 2!

Until next time, TREASURE MAKERS!