★ weekly idol

Park Eunbyul bounced on her toes, totally excited to appear on their first show after debut. Weekly Idol was a show TREASURE watched every week, and they always dreamed of appearing on the show after they debuted.

Once the hosts called them over, Eunbyul excitedly clapped as she walked into the room, standing between Yoshi and Jaehyuk. She was in a daze as she stood there, finding it hard to believe that she was standing in front of a senior artist she had idolized ever since she was small.

She held up the cutout with her clammy hands when it was time for her introduction. "Hello, I am Park Eunbyul of TREASURE. My first hashtag is Half-and-Half, and my second hashtag is K-Pop Genius." She smiled at the camera, turning to see the hosts who had confused expressions.

"Half-and-Half? What does that mean?"

"I am half Japanese and half Korean, and our members are fully Korean or fully Japanese, so I am the Half-and-Half of TREASURE," she explained, and the hosts nodded, understanding what she meant.

"And K-Pop Genius?"

Eunbyul looked towards Jihoon and Junkyu, pointing at them. "I don't really know, Jihoon-oppa and Junkyu-oppa told me to say that," she cluelessly stated, scrunching her nose.

"Aigoo, how cute," Kwanghee cooed, looking over at the aforementioned males. "What does it mean, Jihoon?"

"Byul isn't completely fluent in Korean yet, but she is amazing with lyrics. She knows basically every song that exists in the K-Pop industry, from the lyrics to even the dances." Eunbyul raised her brows questioningly at Jihoon's words, signaling he was bluffing a little too much.

Eunhyuk snapped his fingers, looking at the production staff. "We must definitely test that hashtag. Eunbyul, please step forward!" He gestured the female to stand up front. "Music, cue!"

She strained her ears, listening to the music that played. Recognizing the song immediately, singing and dancing to it even after the staff stopped playing the music. "Candy by H.O.T!" Eunbyul raised her hand as she answered, getting surprised looks from her members.

"Wah, she wasn't even born when the song came out," Hyunsuk commented, looking impressed.

After Effect by ZE:A came on next and a wide smile made onto the youngest's face, as it was a song she knew. "Wah, I love this song!" Eunbyul exclaimed, singing along to the song as she copied the dance moves which impressed Kwanghee.

"How do you know that song?! Wah, amazing!" Kwanghee covered his mouth, surprised to see anyone her age would know a song from his group. "Wow, I was so shocked!"

"My brother is a huge fan of you, so growing up I heard a lot of your songs," Eunbyul answered, bowing politely as a reflex.

Jaehyuk nodded, vouching for her words. "Her brother is absolutely crazy over you. He has so many posters of you in his room, and he even bought all of your albums," he stated. "Eunbyul was so excited when she got to know we were coming on Weekly Idol because you were going to be there."

Kwanghee's eyes widened as he looked at the female. "Wah, it's such an honor to meet you, then. Rarely do I get to hear that someone actually likes me." He walked to her, and Eunbyul held out her hand to initiate a handshake.

"Oh, no. No, sunbaenim. My brother and I really admire you," she murmured, surprised when Kwanghee hugged the younger instead of shaking her hand.

Eunbyul squealed to herself as she was released from the hug, doing a happy dance as she went back to her place between Jaehyuk and Yoshi. She hid behind her bestie, unable to contain her giddiness as she grinned like a madman.