★ moments with nct dream

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

a/n: sorry for not updating at all! i started uni and my lecture schedule is so messed up bc i have classes all seven days of the week + they give a lot of assignments :')

The constant ringing of her phone woke Eunbyul up, making her wonder who in their right mind would dare to disrupt her beauty sleep. The call ended, and she read the time, frowning as she saw it was three in the morning.

Her gaze quickly darted towards the notification, wondering if it was an emergency. Jaemin-oppa, the contact name read. Eunbyul sat up on her bed, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she clicked on the phone icon, wanting to call back.

Before she could, Jaemin was calling her once again, making her freeze, startled by her own ringtone. But then again, it was a customized ringtone of Jaemin saying 'public washroom' in Korean, so maybe Eunbyul was to blame for that.

"Jaemin-oppa," the female greeted, yawning as she spoke since she just woke up. "What's wrong?" She asked out of habit, since no one really continuously called at three in the morning for normal business.

"Nothing's wrong. I just wanted to ask you if you are free today."

"Huh?"

"Are you free today for dinner?" He repeated, making Eunbyul sit there in pure confusion. "You kept asking for a treat since we had our comeback, so let's have dinner."

Eunbyul sighed. "Bro, you for real, right now?" Her English naturally came out, annoyed at the situation. "Jaemin-oppa, do you even know what time it is?"

"What does the time now have to do with whether you are coming to dinner?"

"Oppa, it's three in the morning and you are inviting me to dinner. I always thought I was crazy, but you are passing my limits."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Park Eunbyul made her way through the busy backstage, following the path she had memorized from visiting Jihoon at Inkigayo multiple times. Today was NCT DREAM's first stage of Hot Sauce, and Eunbyul was asked to be there to cheer for them.

Also Jihoon forgot his script at home, so she had to make the delivery.

Eunbyul sat in the green room alone, monitoring the performance to the best of her abilities, picking up on the littlest things and smiling to herself, happy to see her friends performing on stage after a while.

The DREAMIES came running to the green room after they ended their performance, knowing about the female who'd be waiting for them. Eunbyul greeted them with a bright smile — as well as bags of pastries the boys liked, along with drinks.

"Thank you, Byul!"

"You are the best!"

"Aigoo, my baby! Thank you for coming!"

Smiling like an idiot, Eunbyul felt content as she saw the DREAMIES eat the pastries she bought, devouring all of it and downing their drinks in record time. Haechan and Jaemin — being Eunbyul's unofficial parents — fed the youngest despite her reluctance, cornering her into the room and lovingly threatening her into eating a pastry and taking a sip of their coffee.